On reusing maps in scenarios and campaigns

I know that this has been asked before but what is the best way to create a map that can be used in both scenarios and operations and used for players setup their own points games.

I understood that somebody was coming out with a program to do this.

Be nice if I cut the maps down to size and change orientation for diffrent games.

;)

Originally posted by Ph0r3vEr:

Do I sound stupid if I ask how a map from an operation (made using the CMBB map editor) could be reused in a scenario? The readme of CMMC editor gave me the idea that it can only export maps TO CMBB but not import any FROM it.

-4eva

You can't do that, but if you make your map within MM, then you can export it either to a battle or operation. It also comes handy the other way. 1) take screenshots from the map editor, 2) combine them into a single file with Paintshop Pro or such and 3) load it into MM as an underlay - now you can very, very easily copy every feature. That is how I did the map when I converted WBW's Villers-Bocage scenario into CMBB.