-- F A Q -- How to take a screenshot & more!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by The Commissar:

...miniature monkeys, which are the fashion with Chinese men everywhere.

Another fashion, much more disturbing to behold, would be...

Canadians riding the Steppes of Russian on donkeys. However if you really want to see something disturbing try watching...

Originally posted by Maximus:

Canadians riding the Steppes of Russian on donkeys. However if you really want to see something disturbing try watching...

...Maximus start flame wars on the virtues of the SS with Babra, always resulting in a similar outcome: a big, bald, heavy beast comes rumbling into the general vicinity and tells the offenders...

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

.....That all there padlocks belong to us. and proceds to rusj ever one out of the vacinty. This great beast then....

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

the hill....

where the Waffen SS rolleyes.gif tortured and killed a whole herd of Jewish Hampsters, just after a swap out between some wounded Waffen SS and some Allgemeine SS officers. But that wasn't the worst of it when...

------------------

"Upon my signal, unleash Hell."--General Maximus, Gladiator

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot

"I do what I likes, and I likes what I do."--Darrell Hammond (portraying Bill Clinton), SNL

where the Waffen SS rolleyes.gif tortured and killed a whole herd of Jewish Hampsters, just after a swap out between some wounded Waffen SS and some Allgemeine SS officers. But that wasn't the worst of it when...

Mr. Rogers poked his head into the Cess Pool.

"Hi, neighbor," he said, putting out his hand. Do you mind if I...

Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

...nibble on your ankles?"

"Piss off!", said Mace, cutting off the extended arm of Mr. Rogers. Blood spurted out like the fountain at Madison Square Garden.

Mr. R - "Tis but a scratch!"

M - "Your arm's off!!!"

Mr. R - "No it isn't."

*Mace performed a spin and uppercut with his weapon, lopping off the other arm of his opponent*

M - "Look you stupid bastard, you have no arms left!"

Mr. R - "Yes I have! It's but a flesh wound!"

M - "What are you going to do, bleed on me?"

Mr R. - "Ill bite your legs off!"

M - ...

[This message has been edited by The Commissar (edited 03-08-2001).]

Mr. Rogers poked his head into the Cess Pool. "Hi, neighbor," he said, putting out his hand. Do you mind if I...

come in and get a free wank with this guy named Croda. I hear he's a perfectly good neighbor in my neighborhood. Gasping for breath, Croda responded,....

------------------

"Upon my signal, unleash Hell."--General Maximus, Gladiator

"Aim small, miss small."--Mel Gibson, The Patriot

"I do what I likes, and I likes what I do."--Darrell Hammond (portraying Bill Clinton), SNL

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 03-08-2001).]

come in and get a free wank with this guy named Croda. I hear he's a perfectly good neighbor in my neighborhood. Gasping for breath, Croda responded,....

..."Learn to edit, you happless twit! That fabulous Commi fellow has posted a minute before your insignificant self, so I will take the liberty of copying and pasting his genious into this post, just so everyone would respond to this work of art. So Nyu-nyuk-nyuk!"

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Piss off!", said Mace, cutting off the extended arm of Mr. Rogers. Blood spurted out like the fountain at Madison Square Garden.

M - "Your arm's off!!!"

Mr. R - "No it isn't."

*Mace performed a spin and uppercut with his weapon, lopping off the other arm of his opponent*

M - ...

Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

..."Wilst du mein nachbar sein? Warum...

"speakest English you dumbasest newbiest".

"Ohest, andest byest thest wayest:

..."Learn to edit, you happless twit! That fabulous Commi fellow has posted a minute before your insignificant self, so I will take the liberty of copying and pasting his genious into this post, just so everyone would respond to this work of art. So Nyu-nyuk-nyuk!"

quote:

M - "Your arm's off!!!"

Mr. R - "No it isn't."

M - ...

Originally posted by Mace:

..."Why do I have this feeling of deja vu?"...

...and more importantly, "why have I been called a "newbie" for 8 months now?" That was a question for another time. Mace put on his sequin jump suit and his magic belt. With his holster and a positive outlook on life, he...

Guest Madmatt

Guys, it appears that threads that get near 200 or more messages may be causing issues with out server so I am going to lock this one up but please feel free to continue it in a new thread.

Madmatt