-- F A Q -- How to take a screenshot & more!

Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Karokae versions of various Jimmy Buffet songs. Exactly how much did you have to drink that night, you...

...decided to relieve your back pain in my Iron Maiden?"

Just then, someone butted in:

"Soldiers,

Ah...forget it. My train of thought just derailed. Where was I? Oh yeah, I was...

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lord General MB

Soldiers,

Smilling at the Irony. Hehe... I wonder what dem mets are up too. I guess mabye there. Oh hell I'll check. What the hell!? Whos that on the feild waven his underwear in the sky? It looks like....

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldiers,

Smilling at the Irony. Hehe... I wonder what dem mets are up too. I guess mabye there. Oh hell I'll check. What the hell!? Whos that on the feild waven his underwear in the sky? It looks like....

...my mommy, but with less hair. This fellow only has a beard down to his belly - haw!

That reminds me of this time in summer camp when this boy wanted to show me his "little soldier" or something. So he took me to a dark room and told me there were pennies on the floor! E-gads! I just couldn't resist bending over to...

Originally posted by The Commissar:

...my mommy, but with less hair. This fellow only has a beard down to his belly - haw!

That reminds me of this time in summer camp when this boy wanted to show me his "little soldier" or something. So he took me to a dark room and told me there were pennies on the floor! E-gads! I just couldn't resist bending over to...

...sit down and stop the innuendos and double entendres. I thought back to the day when I saw an Australian fellow and his white fluffy friend during an adventure. Oh, the troubles they would get into. His name rhymed with "Grace" What could it be? Perhaps he could be found in the cesspool along with...

People who had no trouble calling Mace by his name. Crikey, the newbies these days...

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

Crikey, the newbies these days...

...are all ex-cesspoolers who have entered the federal losing player protection program. It was set up after the night of the refreshing monkeys to protect...

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

...that he learned to use the edit function of the board to fix his errors. It's the icon second from the right, with the little pencil on it. This, however, was not enough to mitigate his obtuseness, since he...

------------------

"If you can taste the difference between caviar on a cracker and ketchup on a Kit-Kat while blindfolded, you have not had enough aquavit to be ready for lutefisk." (stolen from some web page about lutefisk)

[This message has been edited by chrisl (edited 03-02-2001).]

Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

"What is the proper armor penetration of a swallow (African variety) shot out of an 88mm high velocity gun? For that matter, who gives a..."

...pint of blood or two when the chips are down for our buddies on the receiving end of said 88?"

The wooly creature, who's name rhymed with Patton's title for his mode of conveyance, advanced meanancingly closer to Wisbech, who's only hope now was to...

Originally posted by Iskander:

...pint of blood or two when the chips are down for our buddies on the receiving end of said 88?"

The wooly creature, who's name rhymed with Patton's title for his mode of conveyance, advanced meanancingly closer to Wisbech, who's only hope now was to...

...stick his head into the sand, Ostrich-like, and stand very very still.

Unfortunately for Wisbech, Mace was passing by in the desert and having had no sheep hiney for days, was begining to go into delirium.

Suddenly, Wisbech's backside, stciking up from the sand his head was burried in, began to look an awful lot like a sheep's to Mace. Mace knew what he had to do - what had to be done. Without thinking twice, he...

Wondered what the FAQ was doing halfway down the second page. Horrified by the thought, Mace found that he had lost his mojo, and could no longer entertain his...

------------------

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

Wondered what the FAQ was doing halfway down the second page. Horrified by the thought, Mace found that he had lost his mojo, and could no longer entertain his...

...date, Rosy O' Donnel.

"I like 'em fat and hairy" said Mace in a close-up interview held by "People" magazine, questioning his choice of a human partner.

"When I dont have a sheep at hand, I always have Rosy!" to which Ms. O' Donnel replied...

Originally posted by The Commissar:

I always have Rosy!" to which Ms. O' Donnel replied...

..."A whole lotta Rosy? Why, why, why, that's my most favorite AC/DC song ever!"

Mace turned his head away from the object jutting from the ground and stared at her, suddenly noticed something.

"What's that stain on your blue dress?" he asked.

Ms. O'Donnel responded...

Originally posted by Mace:

..."A whole lotta Rosy? Why, why, why, that's my most favorite AC/DC song ever!"

Mace turned his head away from the object jutting from the ground and stared at her, suddenly noticed something.

"What's that stain on your blue dress?" he asked.

Ms. O'Donnel responded...

"Why, that's grape jelly from my sandwich. Do me a favor, babe, and get me a bag of chips. I'm famished!"

Mace handed her some snacks (her third within the past hour), and pondered on what he was doing with such a...

[This message has been edited by Mannheim Tanker (edited 03-04-2001).]

Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

and pondered on what he was doing with such a...

...mod for the high-res winter upper-right clevis pin bracket for the mid war M-4.5 Lee-Grant-Finkmeister battle car assault cannon launcher system.

He promptly discarded it in the nearest trash bin, and turned his attention back to...

Originally posted by Mace:

...mod for the high-res winter upper-right clevis pin bracket for the mid war M-4.5 Lee-Grant-Finkmeister battle car assault cannon launcher system.

He promptly discarded it in the nearest trash bin, and turned his attention back to...

...the rocket launcher which he promptly used on Gunnergoz's Chevette in retaliation for screwing up the postings. With his little POS car in flames, Gunnergoz turned to Mace and said"...

You'd better leave me alone, Mace. If you don't, I'll send you a couple hundred emails of my mods. All your mailboxes will be jammed full and you won't be able to sleep until you beg me for forgiveness! Bwuhahahah!...

------------------

You'd better leave me alone, Mace. If you don't, I'll send you a couple hundred emails of my mods. All your mailboxes will be jammed full and you won't be able to sleep until you beg me for forgiveness! Bwuhahahah!...

...hahahaha-*cough* ha-ha-*cough**gag**-help me-*cough*-you-*gag*-bastard...

"And look at The Commisair there, choking to death. I really should help him, but I only know how to do CPR on sheep. Now why is Gunnergoz sending me 10 million mods? I don't really...

------------------