-- F A Q -- How to take a screenshot & more!

Originally posted by The Commissar:

...unsuspecting and totally grosed-out victim, who at that very moment...

...was inspecting the catch of the day.

The small beady eyes of the catch stared at 109 Gustav, mesmarising him.

He wondered, "Was this the fish that John West rejects, or"...

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 02-23-2001).]

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Germanboy

Originally posted by Mace:

...was inspecting the catch of the day.

The small beady eyes of the catch stared at 109 Gustav, mesmarising him.

He wondered, "Was this the fish that John West rejects, or"...

...was it maybe destined to become Sushi for Banana Yoshimoto, when she...

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel

Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

Originally posted by Mannheim Tanker:

...decided to break protocol and eat the fish straight from the net. In any case, Gustav grabbed the first fish, plucked the eyes from its slippery head, and flicked them into...

one of his rotten body holes as a food storage for less fortunate days. In the meanwhile a gas eruption was building up inside his decaying body and...

Was giving him an even worse case of arthritis in his fingers. Cripes, he said, arthritis is only supposed to happen to old people like Germanboy who can't remember whether I'm a he or a she. If I...

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

The Last Defense- Mods, Scenarios, and more!

...foot and stick it in my mouth. But then again, nobody ever really loved a fish anyway. Most meat-loving people would rather have...

..."Spider Monkey Stew", the foulest smelling thing this side of Nigeria and on most days, my backside. I could just see opening my mouth, and taking the full lenght of that big, luscious, juicy...

..."Spider Monkey Stew", the foulest smelling thing this side of Nigeria and on most days, my backside. I could just see opening my mouth, and taking the full lenght of that big, luscious, juicy...

...piece of spider monkey, because most sane people would refer that to taking a bite out of the Commissar's butt anyday (I think I'm going to be....*ULP*).

However, other people *CHOKE*refer the *GACK* *BARF* latter, these including...

Originally posted by Mace:

...piece of spider monkey, because most sane people would refer that to taking a bite out of the Commissar's butt anyday (I think I'm going to be....*ULP*).

However, other people *CHOKE*refer the *GACK* *BARF* latter, these including...

...goat-humping hamstertruppen armed with kitchen sinks and Barney dolls. "God, the horror", said Mr Potato Head, "this bloke ain't making any sence since he's downed 4 shots of Smirnoff!"

However, some people, the stranger kind, would instead drink shots of warm yellowish liquid sane people refer to as....

Gave you fuzzy vision, made everything funny, and made 5'3" girls into supermodels. As a result, McCormick's vodka was by far the beverage of choice for...

------------------

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Gave you fuzzy vision, made everything funny, and made 5'3" girls into supermodels. As a result, McCormick's vodka was by far the beverage of choice for...

...folks who couldn't handle real hard liquer. The same folks who pranced in daisy fields, hummed sing-songs, wore tie-died T-shirts, and...

...folks who couldn't handle real hard liquer. The same folks who pranced in daisy fields, hummed sing-songs, wore tie-died T-shirts, and...

...were blown to pieces when the MLRS barrage fell, the shrapnel and blast effect from a multitude of submunitions misting their bodies into a red haze.

Unfortunately for them, they had chosen to trip-out on government property, the army firing range, during a live fire exercise.

The range safety officer hadn't noticed them, having chosen at that time to...

Originally posted by Waxx_IK:

...a big furry hamstertruppen! Military men love to cuddle them and pet them, and make cute remarks about them. After all that, they then take them and literally squeeze the life out of them! Then they...

...proceed to give them over to Kitty who, screeching "Come heeere me preeetiiissss!", tears them from the hands of the dilivery man - who is by then wetting his pants in fear of this hamsterholic - and gleefully...

Announce that they have found yet another imaginary bug in the latest version of CM, and that BTS needs to...

------------------

Originally posted by 109 Gustav:

Announce that they have found yet another imaginary bug in the latest version of CM, and that BTS needs to...

...conduct in-depth research into the correct angle on the front glacis of an Uberpanzerhamsterhumpenstruddel. With cheese. In addition, Graphicsrabbit insisted that they enhance the graphics so that they depict falling hamsters with a lot of...

...conduct in-depth research into the correct angle on the front glacis of an Uberpanzerhamsterhumpenstruddel. With cheese. In addition, Graphicsrabbit insisted that they enhance the graphics so that they depict falling hamsters with a lot of...

...do-rags as parachutes. This automatically led to the debate of the historical use and deployment of do-rags in WW2.

One group preached that no such thing existed in the 40's, while another quoted credible authors such as "Mr. T" on the deployment of do-rags by Afro-stylin Ruskies on the Ostfront.

Group one then broke into hysterics over the proper way to say the word "fool". BTS had to step in and rectify the situation by "slappin they bitch ass up" until Gummy Mommy...

Started another troll. This time, there were several fishermen watching him and laughing away. "You greenhorn, don't you know that you can't catch a halibut by trolling? Next time let the line sink all the way to the bottom, you stupid...

(Note: trolling is a method of fishing in which you tow a lure behind a boat moving slowly.)

------------------

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

.....Fish! Thats no bloody way to chatch a human! First you put the sheep on the hook then you lower it into the cesspool. And so the fish did as it was told.. and sure enough it pulled up a great big.....

------------------

Salute!

Lord General Mr. Bill

Supreme Commander

1st Army