Welcome to Peng Challengeville!

• Replies 535
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir Mace I have finished feeding, cleaning, and grooming the sheep. I went to clean the litter box, but some smelly mut has been eating the deposits that have been left ( I suspect Peng-e-poo-eater, but am unsure as the only proof is a set of paw prints and a light scent of wussy). As I have finished all of the work set fourth for me, may I request the turn that you have in your possesion for our game? I am currently board out of my mind.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lawyer:

Good, then you can pick up the tab when the Washington area CM crowd meets at Grevey's.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, No, No, I don't have any, just my greedy corporate masters.

You're not passing the tab that easy.

So when is this meet anyway.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

No, No, No, I don't have any, just my greedy corporate masters.

You're not passing the tab that easy.

So when is this meet anyway.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll post an invite on the main board during the next few weeks as the weather gets nice. We must be careful so that Iskander aka "The Alky Sponge", Croda, and the Philadelphia Pengs don't find out and decide to join us.

I see that the rabble of conscript Kniggets have finally pulled themselves together, and gathered in a single pool. More because their other latrine-like foxholes were bombarded with gamey padlocks from the heavens than because of any innate instinct to huddle together for protection - and who can blame them, with that collective body odor - but we'll give them the benefit of the doubt. Just this once, and merely temporarily, while we wait for the flamethrowers to get into position.

Now gather round children, and watch. In last night's episode, we lured the little old bunny Mark IV out of his hole by pretending to be harmless.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Mr. Fire, there was not the slightest hint of a taunt in that "challenge", and more bodily fluid/matter mots are not gonna do it either. You need to work on technique. Anyway, I still owe Berli a setup.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Note the advanced state of decrepitude, evident in Mark IV's waning mental capacity. Not only is he confusing me with some other bodily-fluid-spewing Scum Sucking Newbie, but he has already sold his soul (and setup) to the Devil himself. But since Elvis is still swimming ever-nearer to the bottom of the cesspool to escape, and Joe Shaw hasn't quite recovered from that nasty little episode with MrSpkr, this sad specimen is all we've got to work with. Probably won't last long.

"Yo, IV-boy, your mewlings are getting tired. The grim reaper cometh, and he cometh for your sorry ass. Your time in the sun of sub-1000-hood is OVER, and your only choice is which Rune nightmare you wish to croak your last death rattle in. I shall gut you like a whimpering Hiram and hang your festering body on a pole as a warning to the other aged Kniggets. Your land shall be salted, your name expunged from living memory, and the maggots that consume your flesh will be flung into a volcano, just to be sure. If you're very, very lucky, I'll even kill you first."

There, see? That's how you squash a bunny. Awww jeez, I think I broke the nail in this club on that crunchy old skull of his. Someone fetch me a new one, would you? I've got baby seals up next.

Yo Yo Yo whats up peeps?

I see we got a lots of n00b1es who be thinking they are L337 popping in here and trying to give a shout out or somefink.

WOOT!

Well they can all have a "nice glass of shut the hell up"!

Tome update:

Berli-win

Seanachai-loss

Lorak the loathed

Oh and still trying to hunt down that Croda bastard inTribes 2. Still haven't found him on-line yet... but I will....Oh yes... I will.

[ 04-27-2001: Message edited by: Lorak ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

Ironic to see you use the term "sober" in a post. Send me a set-up you wretched sot, after Hiram Wanabee left, I don't have anymore inebriated opponents to play.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I just may deign to do that, as I am feeling expansive in my new status. "Swinging my lance around" as it were....

But, as I have just returned to where my booze lives (and that woman who rattles around here sometimes), I am not yet in the, er, proper gamey condition. You should expect an interruption to your viewing of alt.binairies.pictures.erotica... later this PM.

Oh, and if Lawyer is picking up the tab, I can be there in about six hours... maybe less if the comsimps at ComAir stop striking and do their damn jobs.

The Lawyer sniveled:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Your unkind and undeserved remarks on a legal forum like this deserve some response. How about I post a new topic on the main forum in your name as follows: "Why are guns that fire bullets automatically called machine guns?"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All of my remarks are unkind. If they do not appear to be, read more closely. Hopefully while driving. All of my remarks are, however, deserved.

So, are guns which fire bullets automatically, called machine-guns? Or are guns which fire bullets, automatically called machine-guns? Perhaps, upon reflection, you might not wish to call a muzzle-loading pistol a "machine-gun". This could keep the forum busy for days.

I recommend you place one of each against each of your temples, with a string around each trigger, fix each of the other ends to a lively, scampering sheep, and invite Mace into the room. He can post the results of your experiment, at least the first part.

Mr. Fire, that was just lame. The maggots in the volcano could have been developed, and that was all. "Gut-whimper-fester...", the now-obligatory Hiram reference, all the tired imagery of the tentatively malicious, just falls very flat. I fear you must beat your plowshare into a blunt instrument and thump elsewhere. Seek inspiration from the works of Peng, Meeks, Croda, or some other truly malevolent souls. Dance for me.

Edited, because... I care.

[ 04-27-2001: Message edited by: Mark IV ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>And while there may be other games to mention, I'll only say that Berli is to be presented with one (1) free chit to kick my white naked ass...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why, I appreciate that. Let me know when you want the kicking to commence

[ 04-27-2001: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lawyer:

I think "Welcome to Peng Challengeville!" is a catchy title that should bring me some Hollywood offers. Frankie Avalon and Annette Funicello have already called looking to star in the movie version.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am Annette Funicello! And I can swear and affirm that I have made no such phone call to Jake, his lawyer, his lawyer's lawyer or his agent's lawyer's hairdresser's sitter. No way. I hate these Peng things and hope that BTS follows that Mcguire fellow's advice and deletes them all for all eternity.

Choosey Mothers choose Jif!

Bye now!

Annette

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

I am Annette Funicello! And I can swear and affirm that I have made no such phone call to Jake, his lawyer, his lawyer's lawyer or his agent's lawyer's hairdresser's sitter. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How now, Brown Peng... Calm down because *hush* Michael Jackson has agreed to play Peng in the movie because you look so much alike (and may even be the same person, together with Janet Jackson). And Mace will star as the Beaver.

Lorak is, of course, Lumpy. Meeks is Eddie Haskell. David Aitken is Ward, and nobody but Joe Shaw could be June Cleaver. Good ole Joe can even use the wardrobe he wears on the weekends to play her part.

Wally?? Why that wise arse Mark IV for sure. Can't you just hear it?? "Gee, Beav, Mom and Dad are really gonna be pissed off about this. They make even make us go on a date with a girl." Mace (as the Beaver) whines, "But I just got a new bottle of Woolite!"

Fade to dark....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Just to let you all know how I feel about each and every one of you.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, how do you feel about sending me a fricken' turn , butt-puppet? "OOoo, I have all the time in the world to post inane remarks on the 'Mutha Beautiful Thread', but I gots no time to send you the next file detailing my imminent demise."

Ya law-licken' lard-ass.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Leeo:

So, how do you feel about sending me a fricken' turn , butt-puppet? "OOoo, I have all the time in the world to post inane remarks on the 'Mutha Beautiful Thread', but I gots no time to send you the next file detailing my imminent demise."

Ya law-licken' lard-ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew I smelled something in here. Check your mailbox, ya' illiterate git.

I despair at the knowledge I share the same sunlight as all of you poltroons.

MrSpkr

Although the 'Pool has moved before I could to my most bevoled knigget, I am required by one of those insubstantial rules that Joe is prattling on about to harass and defame Marlow in prose.

Marlow, Marlow what a git,

A fallen warrior, once a kniggit.

He feinted left and drove the right

Only to have four tanks blown out of sight!

The pillboxes left him pale and weak

and on his back a big, yellow streak.

He smoked and he ran, he bellowed and hollared,

but in the end I had his ass collared

In a unanimous decision.

Wildman-94

Marlow-6

Oui, it almost hurt to beat him that badly.

Lorak!

Schrieben Sie daß:

Bauhaus... victem of a major ass kicking

Berli... Won

There I was, defending on a large map... so large, that I chose to not defend all the VLs. In the end, I held more VLs than I started with and had inflicted 85% casualties on the attacking force. I see the History Channel has a regular program about Bauhaus' achievements... Military Blunders

Updates

Speedbump is too lazy to reply to an email proposal. Get moving, you schmuck.

Leeo has time to bitch and whine about not getting any (turns, I think, but one never knows), but does not appear to have enough time to respond to the prior emails I sent him. Sigh. Somedays I wonder why I bother, I truly do.

Joe Shaw is still an inveterate fustian craven.

The rest of you are strongly encouraged to urinate into a strong wind.

MrSpkr

[ 04-28-2001: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Hey!

Whats up all you Leet CM players.

Woot woot and all that jazz.

Tome update:

Wildman-win

Marlow-loss

Berli-win

Bauhaus-loss

As for the rest of you. You can all head up to Chicago and rot in hell.

Lorak the loathed