To The Volga

After playing different kind of small scenarios i played the big scenario. I've a p4 2.56GHZ with 128mb videocard en 512MB memory running at 600MHZ .I tell you my system didnt like that. Took ****ing 6 minutes before the cpu was ready.

This battle is super if you have heavy pc. After

2 hours i only had 4 rounds lost a lot of troops

Ok this is not to play because it takes to long for every turn. Maybe in a year or two

Do many of you have the same troubles or has someone played this scenario to the end??

But i must say cmbb RULES smile.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by tracer:

I'm running a Athlon 2800+ and I swear I saw smoke comming out of my tower. It's a well intended battle, but I think BFC went a little overboard with this one.

I'm running a PeIV wit 1,2 GHz on Win98 and it runs fine. But I have no crap like Realplayer or MSOfficeStartup and the likes bogging my system and draining on the resources. If you have any "StartCenter" that tells you the program it was designed for would start slower and take more loading time if you disable that StartCenter - disable it immediately. Cause anything else will run slower if that program is always running in the background.

If your in Win98: Check the icons in the right edge of the status bar and the taskmanager for these programs. For XP, I guess there is something similar.

rgds

Joachim