Yuppy tank mod please?

Would one of you fine, talented mod makers please do a Chevy Suburban mod for the truck in CM. I hate these types of vehicles more and more with each passing encounter and would love to see a dozen of them brewing up on the battlefield at the hands of my 75mm AT gun.

"take my Chevy to the levi, but the engine was gone..."

Well, by golly I'd like to see em come up with a Ford or Opel, or something other than the current German truck in CM.

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses

open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

-Field Marshal Count Helmuth von Moltke, (1848-1916)

Well,

can't help you with the truck but i've been messing around with the sherman.

It's the official 'HeeHaa ! Ultra - Whopping Non-official sherman field kit'. Since sandbags didn't do any good the amis deciced to give the sherman an impressive paintjob to inspire troops and scare the krauts and all that. Yep.

Impressive flame patterns on the track guards, a 'we don't break for krauts' sign on the back and all that. You name it it's there. I couldn't model the beerholders though. :-D

Might be funny to see but alas i cannot post pics on the web, i've mailed CASCA the pics. Anyway it sports the official 'Bite Me!' (trade mark) logo and i don't want to be sued by the mighty Madmattian Sindicate for using their slogan without permission.

GrtZ, stefan (any more takers ?)

I can see it now...

"Sarge, that gun just took out our Suburban, what now?"

"Damnit son, fall back to the Taurus and hop in, we'll flank them"

How about some Land Rovers for the Brits? =)

------------------

It is nearly always better to be beaten and learn, rather than to win and take no new knowledge from that victory.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bakker@home:

Well,

can't help you with the truck but i've been messing around with the sherman.

It's the official 'HeeHaa ! Ultra - Whopping Non-official sherman field kit'. Since sandbags didn't do any good the amis deciced to give the sherman an impressive paintjob to inspire troops and scare the krauts and all that. Yep.

Impressive flame patterns on the track guards, a 'we don't break for krauts' sign on the back and all that. You name it it's there. I couldn't model the beerholders though. :-D

Might be funny to see but alas i cannot post pics on the web, i've mailed CASCA the pics. Anyway it sports the official 'Bite Me!' (trade mark) logo and i don't want to be sued by the mighty Madmattian Sindicate for using their slogan without permission.

GrtZ, stefan (any more takers ?)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuzzy dice hanging from the barrel? I know you couldn't mod that, though. Maybe hanging from the bow MG?

------------------

Well my skiff's a twenty dollar boat, And I hope to God she stays afloat.

But if somehow my skiff goes down, I'll freeze to death before I drown.

And pray my body will be found, Alaska salmon fishing, boys, Alaska salmon fishing.

-Commercial fishing in Kodiak, Alaska