New water & ford mod version 3

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Soldier,

Tanks, what scatered tree bases mod are you using?<hr></blockquote>

I think I heavily modified somebody's tree bases for the scattered trees, the treebases are mine. I haven't released either of them yet.

bases.jpg

it's a motherbeautiful terrain mod.

I wonder how the edges get along with my grass terrain tiles? can't remember if the grass is part of the edge tiles or not. If they are, there would be a difference in hue between the grass at the watertile edge and the rest. anybody care to illuminate me?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

I wonder how the edges get along with my grass terrain tiles? can't remember if the grass is part of the edge tiles or not. If they are, there would be a difference in hue between the grass at the watertile edge and the rest. anybody care to illuminate me?<hr></blockquote>

Yup, water tiles have a "border" of grass -- this could be made as a border of mud though, thus handily alleviating your problem. Haven't seen the mod "in person" yet so I can't say if it went that way.

Oh, and since I didn't see this particular version over at the Last Stand yet, I'd like a copy (e-mail's in the profile -- pesky e-mail spiders).

[ 11-25-2001: Message edited by: Cameroon ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

I wonder how the edges get along with my grass terrain tiles? can't remember if the grass is part of the edge tiles or not. If they are, there would be a difference in hue between the grass at the watertile edge and the rest. anybody care to illuminate me?<hr></blockquote>

It shouldn't be a problem because I used a muddy texture around the edges, and any transparency will show your grass.

Biltong: Is the e-mail address in your profile correct? It bounced back.

Cameroon: I don't see your e-mail address in your profile.