New Missions

Hi i was wondering is this were you tell the whole forum of your work on mission you have made?

If so i have started to relese my work to the people of the Scenrio Depot(cool site)

Missions include

- Dawn Raid

- The Pass

- Truth Revealed

- Island attack

All of which i think are pretty cool missions but would like you the other people who play the game apart from me to tell me.

Thanks.

Oh and who reviews the mission which are posted onto there site?

Originally posted by Jack Ryan:

i was wondering is this were you tell the whole forum of your work on mission you have made?

This is the place- jump right in, the water's fine. Announce that you've made one and sent it to the SD, or ask people to playtest one you're working on, or ask to have your briefs proofread, or ask questions about the Editor, or issues with design, yadda, yadda, yadda- all that kind of thing is fine here.

Originally posted by Jack Ryan:

Oh and who reviews the mission which are posted onto there site?

Who will review your scenario hosted at the Depot? Anyone who downloads it, plays it, and feels motivated to go back there and review it. It's a volunteer/courtesy type of situation. Many designers feel that there aren't nearly enough reviews... kind of like the lack of people who send in payment for shareware on the honor system. But you never know- some scenarios get lots of reviews.

Some designers put their email address in the scenario itself, asking for feedback that way as well. Hth,

Eden