Testing, Testing, 123

I’m looking for a few brave individuals to test three scenarios that I would like to put up on the web. All of those who are interested will receive a zip file with the three scenarios and a two page Microsoft Word document questionnaire. Although the questionnaire is two pages long, the parts you actually fill out only consists of a Y or N or a rating on a scale of 1 to 10 in a few places (the majority of the questionnaire describes how I interpret the meaning of a particular response so that we are on the same wavelength on the ratings). I would expect that the testing be done in a reasonable amount of time and that all your comments be confined to the questionnaires so I can keep track of them all. Saving lots of different e-mails with various unstructured remarks can be helpful, but not nearly as helpful as the structured remarks from the questionnaire. You may choose to test vs the AI or vs a PBEM opponent. However, my intention is to have fun and relatively balanced scenarios that gamers can play vs other gamers so if you do test vs the AI you will need to be able to project potential scenario balance if played vs another player.

The three scenarios that I would currently like to have tested are all city fights set in 1945. “The Slaughterhouse” is a medium sized scenario that is 28 turns long and depicts the Soviet effort to reduce the tobacco factory and the slaughterhouse located in Graudenz, West Prussia on 22 February 1945. “Acts of Defiance” is a small sized scenario that is 24 turns long and depicts a portion of the battle for Breslau on 27 February 1945. “To the Last Man” is a medium sized scenario that is 32 turns long and covers a part of the battle for Budapest that took place on 13 January 1945.

I’ve got nine CMBB scenarios up at the scenario depot right now and all my CMBB scenarios have the av prefix followed by the year and month for a particular scenario.

If you are interested in assisting me in this enterprise, then please either e-mail me or post to this thread. Because of an incredible amount of Spam recently, I’ve been forced to block all internet domains other than most of the major ones and few specific addresses that I add – so if your e-mail doesn’t go through to me I can add your e-mail address later if you post to this thread.

[edited because Budapest isn't in Germany ... do'h!]

[ March 09, 2003, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: ASL Veteran ]

Originally posted by Bruceov:

Send to me

I would love your assistance, but I'll need your e-mail address. I've decided to go ahead and deal with the spam for a day or two so I will open up my e-mail controls and accept all e-mail if you don't want to post your e-mail address on the board.