PENG I TAKE YOUR CHALLENGE TO THE UNDEAD…

Updates:

Leeo and I continue to bleed on each other and kill tanks. I sense his strategy is to make the objective areas so slick with blood that my troopers slip and fall on the way in, causing nasty sprains.

Wildman is showing his best impersonation of a banzai charge across open ground into the face of machine guns, mortars, and rifle fire. He has also lost a couple of vehicles - but not his Scout-Car-O’-Steel® that my 250/8 emptied all of its shells into with no result. Gamey bastich.

Speedbump appears to be fleeing the map - whether voluntarily or not is unclear - as my forces close in on both flanks. He will lose this one, and badly.

Mace and I are running forces pell mell into each other in some sort of Fonzi-esque Malachi Crunch™. In fact, Mace’s troops appear to be dressed up in Pinky Tuscadero costumes - an appalling sight. This one will be messy and involve lots of death and destruction.

PansyWeeder sent me a fun email complaining that he “HATES THIS SCENARIO.” It gave me that warm fuzzy feeling all over (down Mace - not THAT kind of warm fuzzy feeling). He is dying, noisily, and enjoying his free pass to the Allied Airshow.

Finally, thanks go out to Joe Shaw for leaving Texas and returning to his hell-hole in Utah. I noticed the air-quality index soared on Monday.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Finally, thanks go out to Joe Shaw for leaving Texas and returning to his hell-hole in Utah. I noticed the air-quality index soared on Monday.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Indeed it did, along with an abatment of the oppressive temperatures if you noticed, at least in the Hill Country. I grew weary of the poor air and heat and changed it on Monday which was my last day there. I'd have done it earlier but didn't want to show off.

Joe

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh........"

*Saunters jauntily through the front door (remembering to close it behind him), tosses bowler hat onto the hat stand, leans umbrella against Peng's sofa, places briefcase on floor*

"Morn'in Team!"

To what I'm sure is all your utter dismayMen's Room has exchanged initial set ups with me. We are now locked into mortal combat in a city that resembles the Konigsberg Dillemma. Of course, I can hardly expect any of you to know what that is, But I assure you the map resembles it.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fuerte:

Just kidding.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure that's what you mother said when she brought you into the world!

Mace

Gee, I missed the pool and the friendly banter! *sob*

Guest PondScum

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Barelytingling:

YOU SCUM SUCKIN' NEWBIE BITCH!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone called?

Oh, wait, wrong bitch.

Never mind, you still OWE ME A TURN, evil one. There are Jabos and snow and lots of slippery blood to get through.

I keep my hate warm for the likes of you.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me... YOU SCUM SUCKIN' NEWBIE BITCH!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Ahh but it was fun while it lasted esp since phhhhhhred had kept his.

Well if LuvEwe is now a SSN >#1552, he still can be dismembered......careful boyo if I do not hear from you (Ismerella sends her luv btw) I sure I can track you down by the bleatings......... I shall send evilness your way......

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>by some foul evil spawn legal professional (not to be confused with the general evil spawn, Berli):

Mace ya bootlicker send a setup so I can preform a service to man's humanity by eliminating you from at least the human gene pool. As to other species, well you know.......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just living by the credo of not keeping my eggs in the one basket!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Stuka the banana bender said:

All member numbers of 1552 and above are cordially invited to Sod off! as you are SSN's and deserve no better.

Sorry Mace, bad luck old boy but rules are rules.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remind me to have a good chat with my friends up in the Queensland Housing Commission. I'm sure they'd be interested in spot-purchasing the adjoining houses to yours and moving in the tenants from hell!

As for my number, that's indicative of the number of casualties you've taken (either KIA, MIA, POW or run off the map) in our current game!

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I am the evil one.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are not even one of Evil's minions. You wouldn't know Evil if I jumped out and slapped you up side the head (and if I was close enough, I would). Tend to your studies squire and leave important matters to your betters

Guest Babra

Updates.

I am again as once I was, the once and future king, the king of kings, a phoenix risen, Venus Rising, Fundamentally Babra. Nothing else matters. Some folks are beatin' me and some are gettin' beat. There are no fat ladies in the neighbourhood.

Damn it is nice to be back home.

Since I have been out of town since friday. I have no idea if any game results were given before the forum crashed. If so please be so kind to repost them or just e-mail me (e-mail link is in my sig).

Well since my kompanie is insisting on keeping me out of town for long periods, and since all thier damn laptops are loaded with NT.

I decided to bite the bullet and pick up a personal Laptop for myself. So hopefully turns will start to comence at a normal pace for you guys. (And I was going through withdrawl being away from CM for days at a time.)

and remember...

" Those who ask for an honest answer, seldom want one."

Lorak the loathed

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

our current game!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a shame you insisted on our game to be a 'non cesspool' affair. You might have had a shiney new 'win' record to add, but alas you decided to chicken out. Twat a pity.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Babra:

Updates.

I am again as once I was, the once and future king, the king of kings, a phoenix risen, Venus Rising, Fundamentally Babra. Nothing else matters. Some folks are beatin' me and some are gettin' beat. There are no fat ladies in the neighbourhood.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, Rhymes-with-Venus Rising, eh? You are a mushroom, a fungal growth, an edible bit, a tasty morsel on a pizza, a key ingredient to soup or turkey stuffing.

You must die ... in order to grow again.

Oh finally, thank god we're back up, I was going into some serious withdrawl. I finally manage to get my "real life" stuff out of the way, sit down in anticipation of catching up with my favorite soap opera "As the Peng Turns", and, my god, we are off the air??? AAAUUGggghhhh!

It was terrible, I had nothing to kill time at work, so I actually dealt with my files, and, as I couldn't surf at lunch, was forced to "interact" with my co-workers, It was horrible, I tells yah. And whats worse, I encountered some small critters living in my house, the unfamiliar female type person also inhabiting my abode informed me that those things were children, and somehow they belonged to me. I was shocked.

But now I can immerse myself in my favorite pool again, oh bliss, oh rapture.

So what happened anyway, I suppose those gits are going to blame it on our old thread (which I see has disappeared from sight).

[ 05-23-2001: Message edited by: Roborat ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

What a shame you insisted on our game to be a 'non cesspool' affair. You might have had a shiney new 'win' record to add, but alas you decided to chicken out. Twat a pity.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Twat's that?

It will not be recorded, that is correct, but as is expected of a joust between two Kinnigits, the loser (ie you) will be rediculed, belittled and embarrassed by the victor (ie me).

Then you will naturally respond by accusing me of being a gamey bastard!

I will then counter, responding that it was my superior skill that resulted in this forthcoming stunning victory.

We all know the drill!

Mace

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mace:

stunning victory.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Stunning victory?

You had better ask that entire SS platoon that lies decimated, almost on top of each other up against my barbed wire what they think of your "stunning victory"