PENG I TAKE YOUR CHALLENGE TO THE UNDEAD…

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Foxy Simon wrote:

Unsuprisingly you are wrong Aitken.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe so, but I am wrong in a historically accurate fashion, in much the same way as Herman Göring was wrong to oblige Hitler in bombing British cities instead of airfields, and Roy Urquhart was wrong not to insist on drop zones closer to Arnhem bridge.

This being the polar opposite of your preferred kind of 'wrong', which can be approximated by engineering a child from the genes of Tony Blair, Willian Hague, George Bush and Al Gore, sitting it in front of a television for five years, and then posing questions to it.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

Gets you all hot, does it?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. Nauseous, perhaps, but not hot.

Between the penis puppetseers and now this comment of yours, you Australians are really beginning to make me nervous.

I am beginning to wonder whether the women of Australia are forced to import men from New Zealand just to assure the propagation of the country?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I am beginning to wonder whether the women of Australia are forced to import men from New Zealand just to assure the propagation of the country?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good grief no - of course not!! How insulting - they can propogate by importing frozen semen - no need for men for that at all.

They import men from NZ to have enjoyable SEX.....with someone who knows what a clitoris is for and how to make best use of it!! :eek: :D

Edit...OHHHhhhh NOOOoooo....I've posted to a PENG thread by mistake....woe is me....doomed forever.......

[ 05-29-2001: Message edited by: Mike the bike ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike the bike:

My gym teacher's hairy thighs entice me

[ 05-29-2001: Message edited by: Mike the bike ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is not the Doctor Ruth comedy hour. Put the dirty magazines back in your father's underwear drawer and go play. (elsewhere)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Phillies Phan:

This is not the Doctor Ruth comedy hour. Put the dirty magazines back in your father's underwear drawer and go play. (elsewhere)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thus proving the general contention that Phillies Phan's are boorish louts who cannot read unless it has pictures...preferably naked ones of gym teachers with hairy legs by the look of it!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mike the bike:

I've posted to a PENG thread by mistake<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thus proving to everyone that you, sir, are a moron. Do your parents know you have been using their computer again.

Havea horrible day and do, please, SOD OFF YA GIT!

Okay, obviously, I am none of those things I typed in my previous post (the firefighter bit) as I distinctly state in my profile that I am in engineering. I was simply using hyperbole to illustrate the point that I am (to quote my kanigget) "a master and you are all pikachus."

With the exception of David Aitkin who might be a Gayazar.

To be honest, though I tried to hijack the Mutha Beautiful, it was for a good cause -- tell me you didn't like that title?? It was SWEET!

So, now that I have (once again) had the nail of my position among my peerless peers pounded home, I return to this, the STILL CURRENT incarnation of the ONE TRUE THREAD.

See, though I am hated by all (and how many of you can honestly claim that?) it is because I am one of you, and I won't be stopped! Knighthood WILL be mine, oh yes -- it will be mine!

At least my sponser, the Great Pawbroon the Unintelligible has accepted this fact, and for his supreme trust, I have recently surfed through the dreck and bilge-water of CM fansistes and found a godawful scenario (perhaps the worst ever) by none other than the most loathed and despised member of this community Rommel22! I had to sift through his pathetic web-site until I found the perfect nugget of filth with which to offer my kaniggets gracious (aren't we supposed to be snide? Aren't you supposed to be French??) challenge.

In other games, I am getting bombed into oblivion and slowly breaking under the capitalist swine's pressure.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Okay, obviously, I am none of those things I typed in my previous post (the firefighter bit) as I distinctly state in my profile that I am in engineering.

-random keystrokes deleted<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, OK, since you are only an engineer wannabe, why don't you fix your profile, before us real Engineers are forced to send out the secret engineering enforcers. They will do things to your person, using only a slide rule and a surveyors chain, that you haven't imagined in your worst nightmares.