PENG I TAKE YOUR CHALLENGE TO THE UNDEAD…

well now since all is FUBAR and we lost the PENG thread to some unknown error.. I know many will blame the cess for this error but we all know the cess can only cause the end of the world and not the end of the the BTS forum.

so rules:

1) sound of like you got a pair, and challenge someone with style and some class or thus be called a MORON.

2) Panzy Looter may stay away... far away.. I personaly think he hacked into the system and blew it up, wait.. he couldn't find his arse with both hands.. ok so that rules him out.

3) anyone who comes in here asking "whats a peng" will be thus called MORON.

4) wellcome to the world of the undead. (this should be a cake walk, considering most of you guys have a personality of a corpse so bugger off.. and by the way someone lost a arm at the door)

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Uh, what the hell?!?!?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no hell is where the Devils and bad boogy men live.. this is UNDEAD land where dead people wander the streets looking for thier next hit of embalming fluid.

Damn. My first Peng thread, gone. I'll bet chrisl blew it up again, like he did the first one. He has been trying to blow up all of my things lately. I wish he were more like Hiram or jd and drove straight into every possible trap, ambush, pothole, and telemarketing campaign I could conceive.

I would like to edit this to point out that this is one of the second-dumbest names for the Peng Challenge thread ever, the dumbest being any by JoeShaw.

[ 05-20-2001: Message edited by: Mark IV ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I just don't know what I'll do...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

there is a book you can buy at AMZONE called how to drown your sorrows 1001 ways with Bleach.

Mensch, Berli went out and made you a scenario within moments of your accepting my challenge. And while it is fully possible you accepted said challenge while under the influence of crack cocaine and/or an overdose of hormones that rushed to your brain when you saw the neighbor's french poodle go by, you are still pledged (for whatever your word is worth, i.e. about one dead lizard and 2 lbs of excrement) to take up arms. And I realize you do not look forward to kissing your own ass, and so might be stalling. It'll not save you, so send the damn thing already you incompetent pile of rat intestines.

Update on Panzer Leader his trials and tribulations.

For those of you who missed out on the furtive beginnings of the now-defunct Peng Challenge. named by Mark I-V in a startling disply of wit, something along the lines of "The Peng Challenge Thread". I had a few items of interest and news.

Firstly, perhaps in my most grievous mistake to date, I have wrought down upon us all the plague which goes by the name of michael dorosh. AS you all know, I'm sure, but I was loth to find out, simply mentioning his name (which I did as an insult to another cesspian) brought him onboard like a fly to an open wound.

Seeing that we were still in our "Hate Canada" phase (which now seems to be overthrown for a "Hate the dead" phase or somesink) I was quick to challenge this dark horse canadian to a duel of arms.

A cesspian by the name of Christ was quick to oblige us with a scenario he called "Juno!" which as you can surely deduce is the historical battle between Canada and the US over rights to the coveted capital of Alaska.

In turn three now of this absolutely monstrous scenario (5 minutes to compute a turn with an Athlon 900?!?!) it is little more than a turkey shoot (dorosh being the turkey of course) as he tries to cross over 1,000 meters of flat open ground.

I have lost a gun, he has lost an army's supply of armour and vehicles.

In my other games, I am scowling up at the sky as Pee-pee-bumps Jabos! rain terror down upon my broken crews, and the first of my halftracks exit the stage left. One Sdfk7/1 shot down an aircraft! Woo-hoo! Wish I coulda seen the fiery plummit to earth.

Against mrspkr2 I await his timidly advancing troops with a feral look in my eyes.

And finaly, and leastly, against the chicken hustler, we are playing Valley of Trouble 2 and I am slowly picking off his green and nervous troops as they move into town. Only chicken-little's prolific and cowardly usage of smoke is keeping his men facing forward.

That is all...

[ 05-20-2001: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Petopylae:

blather.. hot air and such... not to mention a bad smell comming from his mouth.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I see someone likes me out there.. how, quaint. you my grubby pal..are in for a fun time™

All those postings lost? Well, crap, guess I'll have to start over. Lorak, scribe thusly.

Moriarty, 98; Mark IV, 2. Win for me.

Moriarty, 90; Berli 10. Win for me.

Moriarty, 96; Seniletea, 4. Win for me.

Moriarty, 80; Peng, 20. Win for me.

Moriarty, 82; Geier, 18. Win for me.

Moriarty, 76; Mensch, 24. Win for me.

Moriarty, 99; Blousemouse, 1. Win for me.

Moriarty, 98; Goanna, 2. Win for me.

Moriarty, 80; Lorak, 20. Win for me.

Moriarty, 98; Chupacabra, 2. Win for me.

Moriarty, 78; Germanboy, 22. Win for me.

Moriarty, 94; Mace, 6. Win for me.

Moriarty, 99; jd, 1. Win for me.

Moriarty, 99; Lawyer, 1. Win for me.

Moriarty, 99; Joe Pshaw, 1. Win for me.

Ah, what a great day.

OK, Lorak, you can unscribe all you just did. Just kidding (of course).

[ 05-20-2001: Message edited by: Moriarty ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moriarty:

All those postings lost? Well, crap, guess I'll have to start over. Lorak, scribe thusly.

Ah, what a great day.

OK, Lorak, you can unscribe all you just did. Just kidding (of course).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

of course I did get a better score then all those other nobs.. muhahahaha

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm, have we played a game I wasn't aware of?

Damn, I have to lay off the sheep dip!

Mace

(btw "Must...eat...brains")

[ 05-20-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Obviously couldn't, wouldn't and didn't beat me. Pansy.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Thermopylae:

Mensch, Berli went out and made you a scenario within moments of your accepting my challenge. And while it is fully possible you accepted said challenge while under the influence of crack cocaine and/or an overdose of hormones that rushed to your brain when you saw the neighbor's french poodle go by, you are still pledged (for whatever your word is worth, i.e. about one dead lizard and 2 lbs of excrement) to take up arms. And I realize you do not look forward to kissing your own ass, and so might be stalling. It'll not save you, so send the damn thing already you incompetent pile of rat intestines.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A Berli Scenario? You are so screwed. Goanna and I have been playing one of his evil creations since October.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Furiously Babra:

Another bloody identity lost.... BOLLOCKS!!! This makes like five now... I hate you. I hate you all.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mebbe it's part of Canada Week in the pool.