Gigantic CMBB operation needs testers.

I am working on a series of three operations that cover Operation Bagration starting in July 1944. The first Operation covers the breakthrough battles. It is from the Russian point of view. Map was created from the 3d battle maps in the Osprey Book on the battle. Forces are real and scaled down. I have been careful to use only troop and tank types that were used in the operation.

This is not a chance for players to get there hands on an almost finished beta version early but will require real work. I need the game to be tested for balance over 8 – long games – probably more than once, with full feedback to me. (At present 30 turns each but I may have to up it knowing CMBB!).

I need these people because is really hard to play your own games for testing objectively! Testers will be fully credited in the readme :D . Serious people with time on their hands email me. I am hoping to have a testable version out by the end of this week.