Campaign packs

JVril

Just my two cents:

I'm sure I'm not the only one who immensely enjoys

playing related consecutive battles against AI as a sort of a campaign (The Vuosalmi Campaign and Stalingrad Pack are very nice.)

Now, I'd just like to encourage you guys to make more of these. I believe Kursk (Citadel) is in the works, but there's a wealth of interesting episodes on the Eastern front...a pretty please..even a couple of scenarios would do the trick.

Something which was totally great with CMBO was the Otto Skorzeny CMMOS pack w/ totally imaginative mission plots along w/ the accompanying textures for subterfuge "allied" tanks & uniforms...

[ February 16, 2003, 07:08 AM: Message edited by: JVril ]

well i made a operation with a 10 battle 45+ turn,

on a 15 SQUAREKILOMETERS[the honorable, ywxspoon did this calculation,i didn`t notice smile.gif ], [biggest i know] of artwork-map(noQB), where you are able to have an realistic go-ahead-assault..with moving around the mgs, sneaking the field-posts..etc.. unlucky, my english to bad, my playtester-search topic ain`t the pulb i expected(wished) it to be...(only for outbalancing the forces/so the scenario-depot delievers it finished..)

do you a fvour

mail me, i mail you smile.gif

digutschH@aol.com

Hi RS. They are not installed as such. They are basically rules where you use a die roll to roll up paramateres and take yourself from battle to battle. Main rules are Excel files. If you download the BCR (original version) Player Guids and read it through it will give you a good idea. My variant is just on a bigger scale and involves historically correct units and such like. If you get the Main Rules tab up on screen and read them a few times it should become clearer. Have a look at the main BCR thread too. I think you'll find it worth it in the end. We have a few hundred playing now.