One Peng to Pool Them All, And In the Challenge Malign Them

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OGSF:

StukaNukaPukaPants - hadnye go' a small win tae bae postin' aboot?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye, tha' ah doo.

Aht wirr a wee smal gahm und ah kucked MacOGSRJIMMAE'S arrrse ahl t' whay barkk t' Glasgee.

Anoother MacMensch ballooks oop in t' bocarrge.

MacStuka: 60-ish

Mac OGSF: 25-ish

HOOTS!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Yawn* A new day dawns, a new thread begins and what do I find swimming around in my granola? *Picks it up with a pair of tweezers* Have a look for yourselves:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally bleated by Iron Chef Sakai:

*smiles and claps* yes your funny joe, everoyne thinks your funny, here have a cookie<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My wife thinks it's one of those, you gotta get it between your fingernails and pop it like, otherwise it'll survive anything.

I think you need to get Dorosh and Germanboy in here for a short while, they really gave the ironhead a bitch slap on the open forum.

Also, after long combat on the main threads, I have decided that I cannot really be a ronin squire. While I am not ready for knighthood, having many things to learn, I need to move sideways into a new positions.

Hereafter I am the Yojimbo Squire Slapdragon of the Peng Challenge Thread, although Yojimbo Slapdragon is simple enough for my use.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

I am the Yojimbo Squire Slapdragon of the Peng Challenge Thread<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<font color="Green">Gesundheit!</font color>

Mace

[ 10-18-2001: Message edited by: Mace ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lars:

No SSN is ever going to read, or understand, all those rules.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did and i'm even lower than an SSN, I'm a

Wannabe

Asbeen

Nevergunnabe

Kissass

Egotistical

Rookie

Hmmm, wonder what that makes me?

[ 10-18-2001: Message edited by: Stixx ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

ROTFL! Now there is an appropriate title!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

With one important difference. In the movie, both feuding houses wanted Mifune on their side. Whereas the feuding parties here, the Grogs and the 'Poolers, both repudiate him.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Not a bad job, except Dorosh's approach left me a bit queasy.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Oh my, that WAS a bit of a rough go now wasn't it. Not only did I have to wade through all that ... stuff ... that Tin Busboy posted but there was all that unseemly "groggly" talk too. I think I need a shower.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Oh my, that WAS a bit of a rough go now wasn't it.

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Come now Mr. Job-under-your-leaf, that groggly stuff does you good from time to time, and save me the trouble of telling you which end of the rifle the bullets come out of. I would think your oozing sores and unlanced boils would quiver in excitement at Mr. Dorosh's fine rejoiner to the idiot in the iron mask.

--Yojimbo Squire Slapdragon

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Come now Mr. Job-under-your-leaf, that groggly stuff does you good from time to time, and save me the trouble of telling you which end of the rifle the bullets come out of. I would think your oozing sores and unlanced boils would quiver in excitement at Mr. Dorosh's fine rejoiner to the idiot in the iron mask.

--Yojimbo Squire Slapdragon<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

One ... "groggly" stuff serves only ONE purpose and that's to keep clowns like you occupied ... much as Saturday morning cartoons keep the kids occupied so we adults can get some more sleep. WE know that we can rely upon BTS to do all of those ... things ... that make CM the game it is.

Second (or segund as young Tin Busboy might say) I agree that Michael did a FAIR job on the lad though I agree that he went a bit far ... the THOUGHT of merely inhabiting the same solar system as that boy makes me faintly ill, Michael must have a strong stomach.

Third and finally (unless I think of something else) YOU AIN'T NO SQUIRE ... get over it. You can't just wander in here and proclaim yourself ... OH ... isn't that a 10-96 call? You know ... "Officer Needs a Reality Check".

Joe

I would just like to take this opportunity to state what a complete, and utterly useless, pillock Lawyer is. Just ask his rogue Greyhound, which has decided to convert and spend forty years wandering in the wilderness.

I'd take the effort to hate him, were he not such an ineffective piece O' crap.

Hugs and kisses,

Leeo

Third and finally (unless I think of something else) YOU AIN'T NO SQUIRE ... get over it. You can't just wander in here and proclaim yourself ... OH ... isn't that a 10-96 call? You know ... "Officer Needs a Reality Check".<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, you do realise, Joe, that I must oppose you at every turn...

I shall take Yojimbo for Squire in Darkness

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Well, you do realise, Joe, that I must oppose you at every turn... I shall take Yojimbo for Squire in Darkness<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> You'll not be opposing me on this Berli, I was merely pointing out that he was not CURRENTLY a squire, as indeed he was not. That you should take him to squire doesn't surprise me, I wish you the best of luck ... you'll be needing it. Mind you I'll be watching him ... now that he's a Squire he falls under the aegis of the Justicariate and YOU will be taken to task for HIS failings.

On the plus side, this saves me from an inconsequential "Bump" so it wasn't totally wasted time.

Joe

{edited to change "control" to "aegis" ... I like aegis ... it sounds cool}

[ 10-19-2001: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

now that he's a Squire he falls under the aegis of the Justicariate and YOU will be taken to task for HIS failings.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

HA! So long as he continues to annoy you, he has no failings!

Now, what other squires have we now? Yojimbo needs to start putting the boot in

Stuka, haven't you changed your name YET? Oh right, I forgot, obsolescent, spats, bent wings and siren to get attention ... fits you to a tee.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Now, what other squires have we now? Yojimbo needs to start putting the boot in <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Berli I fully understand that you haven't a lot of experience with Squires so I trust you'll forgive the presumption of advice from one who has raised three fine Squires to Knighthood. The phrase "put the boot in" actually refers to YOU putting the boot to HIM ... and trust me ... he needs it.

Joe

Berli I fully understand that you haven't a lot of experience with Squires so I trust you'll forgive the presumption of advice from one who has raised three fine Squires to Knighthood. The phrase "put the boot in" actually refers to YOU putting the boot to HIM ... and trust me ... he needs it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Joe, if I didn't know that you would hide behind some Justilegalese, I would send him after you. Damned if he can't out taunt you, and he certainly isn't as tedious. Alas it is not to be... with you well hidden in your bastion of writs and rules. Bloody pillock.

Now, where are those squires?