Played Demo Now What?

I played the demo was kinda pleased,but was having a hard time moving all those little pieces around and not just holding down CTRL and making like a box around a platoon of men and they all move.But is this in the game now or did i not see how to do this?And what is the diff between run and move?

Thanx for any help that anyone can provide smile.gif

Originally posted by DieWehrmacht:

I played the demo was kinda pleased,but was having a hard time moving all those little pieces around and not just holding down CTRL and making like a box around a platoon of men and they all move.But is this in the game now or did i not see how to do this?And what is the diff between run and move?

Thanx for any help that anyone can provide smile.gif

@ run your troops will tire very fast, they are less alert(easier to ambush)

@ move they are less likely to tire and will not panic as fast.

I'm not sure what you meant by the first of your question.

KC

You can group-select by simply clicking and dragging a box around your guys - no need for the CTRL key. You can also select a whole platoon by double-clicking on the platoon HQ unit.

Run is faster, but leaves your men more exposed to enemy fire. It tires your soldiers faster, too. In CMBO, "run" can be used to assault enemy positions or to cover short stretches under enemy fire (don't try this in CMBB, "assault" is used for that). Move is the standard movement order to get from A to B.

Hope this helps. There is a demo documentation also, where you'll find more details.

Martin