CMBB Project Status

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What ever you decide. I would suggest taking your time, more time, if needed to make another great version of combat mission. Another of my favourite games is Myth I, Myth II and maybe Myth III. I know that many players in the myth community were very disappointed with the way the "deadlines" imposed by producers hampered the developers ability to get the "best" possible game out the door. I know battlefronts different than a big gaming outfit and therein lies my hope that you just get it as right as you can possbily do with in bounds of your sanity. I don't believe people in the cm community would care much if they had to wait till the end of summer or next winter to have another well developed game. At least I wouldn't. There's so much in combat mission it will certainly keep me occupied for a long time.

cheers,

hulldown

I love you guys. :D This is great! CMBB will be coming out for my final semester at college - I'm only taking three classes, Math 101 (ouch.. it's gonna hurt.. I find it somehow difficult to believe that I need to know abstract mathematical principles to lead a functional and fulfilling life - if someone can just JUSTIFY math to ME, I'll be happy to take the class AND pass), a biomedical policy class (fun!!! - really!! and I'm an international relations major!) and STRESS AND RELAXATION TECHNIQUES! HA! I can't imagine the class making me relaxed when it keeps me away from CMBB for two hours a week. :D

I've got time to burn. Let me lavish you with money, BTS!!!!!!!! :D

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by fytinghellfish:

I love you guys. :D This is great! CMBB will be coming out for my final semester at college - I'm only taking three classes, Math 101 (ouch.. it's gonna hurt.. I find it somehow difficult to believe that I need to know abstract mathematical principles to lead a functional and fulfilling life - if someone can just JUSTIFY math to ME, I'll be happy to take the class AND pass), a biomedical policy class (fun!!! - really!! and I'm an international relations major!) and STRESS AND RELAXATION TECHNIQUES! HA! I can't imagine the class making me relaxed when it keeps me away from CMBB for two hours a week. :D

I've got time to burn. Let me lavish you with money, BTS!!!!!!!! :D <hr></blockquote>

DITCH COLLEGE PLAY CM:BB!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't listen to me, me in Oz and we don't have college here hehehehehehe

Thanks for the update BTS, I can't wait to explore Stalingrad in CM

Any clue on the System Requirements yet? It is for Mac and there is a simultaneous release date though right?

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

:D:D:D:D

Charles, Steve, Matt, Dan and all those gentleman in the development of CM:BB,

Thank you for the "customer care" info and game development update!

Your dedication to:-

a) developing CM:BB while listening to CM:BO players improvement/suggestions here on the Forum;

B) making sure the product is properly coded/finished thus

c) avoiding major glitches by not rushing the game out ASAP;

d) BTS' willingness to involve themselves in Forum discussions regarding their product;

e) the dedication of Battlefront.com to provide us with an excellent discussion board;

f) the sheer love of attention to detail that BTS puts into the CM series

are not going unnoticed by your customer base. Thank you for converting, via your product, a not-a-hardcore-wargamer to … just a wargamer.

For me, supporting your product is more than paying X amount of dollars and get so much fun in return, but rather I see myself as a custodian, via my very small financial contribution, to keeping small companies like Big Time Software UP THERE WHERE THEY BELONG! In short, I don't merely support your continued effort, rather I feel privileged to be counted as one of your supporters.

Big Time Software indeed.

I wish BTS a (deservedly) continued financial success.

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

-----------------

Other countries drink to get drunk, and this is accepted by everyone; in

France, drunkenness is a consequence, never an intention. A drink is felt as

the spinning out of a pleasure, not as the necessary cause of an effect

which is sought: wine is not only a philter, it is also the leisurely act of

drinking.

-- Roland Barthes “Wine and Milk” (1957)

Great info, thanks BTS!

After many years of "Stalingrad" wargame, I would be again able to turn wehrmacht iron into scrap metal smile.gif

Some more questions:

1. What is the estimate price of the CMBB?

2. Any preorders planned?

3. Any discounts for CMBO owners/preorders?