The Twelve Step Program to the PENG Challenge!

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I love you all, Stuka and Joe Shaw most of all

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why Mr Sprinkler, I didn't know you cared. redface.gif

Unfortunately for you, I prefergirls.

However I will continue to graciously accept your little gifts and nod courtiously to you as we pass in the corridor, but I must gently direct your affections in the direction of one Mr Bauhaus and one Mr Mace, where I'm sure they will be warmly received.

Que serah serah.....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

(blathering omitted<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't that just typical of a denizen of the crack o' the world's buttocks (where 'down under' has a very different meaning) to blatantly misquote a man in search of a cheap laugh. Go back to your masturbatory fantasies about Angelina Jolie, you catomitic reject. Perhaps you could hop a flight to Kiwiland and get together with Georgian's Wurlitzer. You two could bloom an onion or somefink.

Sheesh, why the heck Britain ever freed you convicts is beyond me . . .

Hey Prawn - as the last act of the current thread I will tell you folks currently PBEMing me that I will be in Montreal attending some corporate awards function until Friday night. I think my boss nominated me right after he hit his head and his Doc prescribed the really big pills, but I'll hang out until they realize their mistake and kick me out.

Turns will resume this weekend. And Terence me lad, playing a game means actually exchanging turns. trust me, it works out a whole lot better that way.

-dale

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Perhaps you could hop a flight to Kiwiland and get together with Georgian's Wurlitzer. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that was totally uncalled for.

You, Sir are a low and shameless fellow.

PBEM Update

The second turn of my battle with Panty Liner consisted of me kicking his teeth in. The third turn consisted of him kicking my teeth in. Unfortunately he has an assault-sized set of gnashers, whereas I only have my economy-defence dentures. Maybe I should stick to micromanaging, this audacious-and-cunning lark doesn't seem to suit me.

OK Mace.

I think I like some of jd's best, but how about:

You Couldn't Run a Choko Vine Over a Brick Peng Challenge!

Aussie Aussie Aussie, Peng Peng Peng ... Challenge

or even,

I'll Show You Where The Peng Challenges Grow

Yeah, alright they suck, but I'd use them over anything produced by a mouse.

[ 07-11-2001: Message edited by: Goanna ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stuka:

However I will continue to graciously accept your little gifts and nod courtiously to you as we pass in the corridor, but I must gently direct your affections in the direction of one Mr Bauhaus and one Mr Mace, where I'm sure they will be warmly received.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm boiling the oil and preparing the battlements to give him the reception he rightly deserves!

btw, It's liberation day tomorrow, the day I loose this infernal Peng signature...why....why, I'm so happy I could burst!!!!

Mace

btw I happen to like Speedy's proposal for peng challenge title!