Why won't some scenarios install?

I must be doing something stupid, but I just can't figure this one out...

I download the scenario. I place the file (e.g. "The Tank.cme") into the scenarios folder. Then I go into the game, and the scenario is not among those in the scenario menu.

This happens only occasionally, with only some scenarios (which means that I know how to download and install a scenario in general).

Anyone else get the same thing? It it a glitch within the actual file that prevents it from being "seen" by the program?

Thanks,

Murph

Kingfish:

Yes I am. What I insert into the folder is the unzipped *.cme file. It appears in the scenario folder just like all the others, except that it doesn't show up in the game menu.

Does this happen to anyone else? If not, then I must be doing something wrong, but for the life of me I can't figure out what:(

Murph

Aha...problem solved.

In my laptop at work I had not upgraded yet to the V1.01 patch. Once I did this, the file now appears as it should in the in-game menu. For some reason the scenario is only seen if you have the patched version?

Anyway, off to play the scenario!

Murph