What SL/ASL scenarios have been done?

And also, which ones are you doing now? Where can I find them? I know some are at the depot. I'm curious. Not sure I want to do a scenario/map someone else is already doing or done. I also would like to collect eventually all the East Front ASL scenarios for CMBB. smile.gif

I am in the playtesting mode for scenarios 1,2,3 combined called "Streets of Stalingrad" on map/board 1.

PS. If anyone would care to playtest this scenario, please let me know. I'll reciprocate for you.

Originally posted by pcpilot:

And also, which ones are you doing now? Where can I find them? I know some are at the depot. I'm curious. Not sure I want to do a scenario/map someone else is already doing or done. I also would like to collect eventually all the East Front ASL scenarios for CMBB. smile.gif

I am in the playtesting mode for scenarios 1,2,3 combined called "Streets of Stalingrad" on map/board 1.

PS. If anyone would care to playtest this scenario, please let me know. I'll reciprocate for you.

There are quite a few under the letter 'S' at the Scenario Depot ... including my take on Streets of Stalingrad. I don't preface mine with SL or anything, so mine are scattered throughout the various letters ... although you can find all scenarios done by any particular author once you are in one of their scenarios. All that author's other scenarios show up on the upper right hand side of the screen as links (very handy by the way).