HO HO HO! Here comes Peng with his bag full of Challenges!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Elvis:

I can't hold my tongue any longer...MrSpanker is an idiot..a moron...a numbskull..a mook...a chooch..a hammerhead..a brainless twit..a coward...I guess you get my point.<hr></blockquote>

No, could you clarify a little more. Not quite sure what you're trying to say. And Merry Christmas ya wankers, but I still hate each and every one of you. May disgusting things be done to your stockings as they hang by the chimney with care.

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merry Christmas Scum !!

Sorry I haven't been around as of late. I've been busy and yadayada like you guys care anyway.

Just popped in to say I got a phone call from Lorak today. Says things are good and to tell you guys hello.

Hopefully I'll be able to pop in more once the holiday rush is over.

Take care

Cest Bon

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Merry, merry, happy, happy, yada, yada ... you're all worthless swine but BY GAWD you're ... well you're still worthless swine.

Here's hoping that you all get ... what you deserve!

Joe<hr></blockquote>

All sing along to this fair dinkum Aussie Jingle:

"Jingle bells, jingle bells,

Christmas time is beaut,

Oh what fun it is to ride,

In a rusty Holden ute, HEY!!..... etc"

Hey ho Joe. You are a GRumpy Old Git, but 'tis Yooltide, so I 'spose I can make an exception - this time.

Thus I wish you a MERRY XXXXMAS to yonself and yon assorted wifery.

PSST: No doubt we SHALL meet in byte battle ONE day - seems it is just up to YOU to chose the time when you feel you have plucked up sufficient courage to issue forth a challenge to THIS game Aussie.

Till then, Adieu!!!

AJASSN.

You wish! You:

(ii) Are a ferriner, and not even an Australian ferriner for whom I could work up a good, honest disgust, but some flavor of Scandahoovian ferriner who had descendants who colonized Minnesota.

(II) Haven't given me a good reason to challenge you since I quote whom I choose when I choose and how I choose.

(Aye Aye) Haven't given me a properly phrased challenge. For an example, please see the challenge I issued to that truly awful and horrid person Lawyer. I have taken it upon myself to improve the quality of the challenges and to bring them into accordance with the Code Duello! Your challenge is so lame that a Gentleman such as myself (added to forstall some SSN from replying with ... Oh yeah, but, but, but you Ain't one ... so there) wouldn't dream of accepting it.

(Hai Hai) Are correct in your admiration for the Tiger line ... it was true too, as Stuka lost a Tiger in the very turn he demanded. Yes, Stuka, your forces took out a Sherman II on the same turn, no need to pout. He is, I should point out, in deep doo-doo as I have him flanked and at short range with Shermans and every time one of his vehicles moves it dies.

But thanks for your interest and please be assured that your request and resume will be filed for future needs that may arise.

Joe<hr></blockquote>

Not only is Geier a Scandahoovian but well known, or known well, in both manhooverist and attritionist camps.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Cest bon:

Merry Christmas Scum !!

Sorry I haven't been around as of late. I've been busy and yadayada like you guys care anyway.

Just popped in to say I got a phone call from Lorak today. Says things are good and to tell you guys hello.

Hopefully I'll be able to pop in more once the holiday rush is over.

Take care

Cest Bon<hr></blockquote>

Ahhh, you know life is good when the long-lost

Cest Bon drops by with her heartfelt Scum dripping with malice and clothed in a cheery holiday message.

Thanks for the update, Sara. Glad to hear things are going good with him. Hope they are with you, too.

[ 12-24-2001: Message edited by: Moriarty ]</p>

HEY there, HI there, HO there, Mr SOOK SEANACHAI!!

WHERE'S YER FECKIN' PURCHASE TURN, mate??

It's been 3 farkin' days since moi posted hasty, and this is your response?? A big, fat, NUTTIN'???? (Mind you, PSQ NOBA did recently hint to me that your timeliness in HIS personal conquest of your pathetic, itty bytey army was ALSO somewhat CIRCUMSPECT!)

Sheesh ....... oh well, on suspicion that YOUR e-mail actually DID get all screwed up and couldn't receive my first file, and considering this sicly treacly Xmassy goodwill-to-all-creatures-etc sentiment, I have decided to re-send same. Prithee you can follow suit pronto, m'lud??

[grumble]Oh - and before I ferget - have a CR .. er..... Happy New Year to boot[/grumble].

Yours [tap tap...]impatiently [/..tap,tap...],

AJ

SENIOUR AUSTRALIAN SCUM SUCKING NEWBIE

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Yours [tap tap...]impatiently [/..tap,tap...],

AJ SENIOUR AUSTRALIAN SCUM SUCKING NEWBIE<hr></blockquote> Likely enough it's just the Christmas Cheer talking (never did understand that, why would you drink detergent on Christmas? Mind, it does give a nice buzz ... and the bubbles are pretty) but I do believe I may, MAY I SAID DAMNIT, have been a bit hasty.

The above shows a slight glimmering (just slight now, don't get carried away and I reserve the right to alter my opinion at any time and for any reason) ... of promise.

GAWD I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT! Gimme another shot, dear, I think I need to wash my mouth out with soap again.

Joe

p.s. Cest Bon, our deepest thanks for the update, please tell Lorak that we miss him and eagerly await his triumphant return.

Why, yes, Dear, another shot would go down nicely ... {hic} ... OH look at that bubble, luv!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>OgarglePommieSubject:

An' Goanna, ye road kill fodder, ye've crossed a leen wi' ye filthy "English" comment. An' ye knoo at. At saims ye've fergotten aboot tha birch thrashin' ye received ain tha second gam we played, an' blown ye accidental firrrst gam win o'er mah brave laddies ain tha bocage death trap aintae some mythological triumph o' tha ancient Goanna clan. Ain ye ain meend ainly, meend ye. Ah'll bae sendin' ye a come-uppence Jimmy. Ye kin commaince ye tremblin' at ye leisure.<hr></blockquote>

OK, sorry, but I'm quite uncertain what to do here. Is this Glaswegian poofsaying he'd like to step on the battlefield and be kicked so hard he'll be wearing his bum cheeks for earflaps, or talking about some perverted tryst he had with a birch tree? Perhaps the latter since I see nothing in my inbox that reeks of quisine based on a dare.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>he who I do not believe in:

. . . 'Last man standing', which reminds me of a bad Bruce Willis movie. . .{yadda, yadda, sputter} . . . Oh well, what can one expect from a product of the Australian school system, where convicts are heros. I guess he has his personal Crocodile write his posts. Anyways, merry sodding Christmas to you all, and remember, there is a special place in hell for those who have BBQs on Christmas or New Year.<hr></blockquote>

It reminds me of a not-so-bad Clint Eastwood flick called "Fistfull of Dollars" but I digress.

{ahem}I think it is high time we of the Australian persuasion provide a rebuttal {Can I moon for rebuttal?} to the blatant level of Aussie-bashing that has been rising in the last few MBTs, spurred on, no doubt, by several of the newcomers who we are less than excited about taking credit for. But be that as it may, a question still needs to be raised.

The question is this: Where would we as a civilisation be with out Australia, I ask you?

Isn't language so much better for us? Wasn't it the Australians who brought the reduction of every word in the English language down to two easy to manage syllables to a fine art? Who among you would not have disappeared from the MBT long ago after suffering through the tedium of typing (and misspelling) Berlichtingen each time had we not produced Berli for you?

Where would warfare be? Have not the Australians brought forth their sons to serve as cannon fodder for the imperialist powers in every war from the Boer to present day? And what do we get for it? Nothing I tell you, and no pissing and moaning about it either. Did we protest the intentional omission of the 477th Royal Australian Cooks Bn, or 31st NSW Ambo Recovery Units from CMBO? We did not.

And where would tradition be? While increasing productivity is foisted upon the unsuspecting proletariat around the world, we in Australia maintain our rights to a standard four weeks annual leave (with leave loading - can't be going on hols broke now can we?), to chuck the odd sickie, and we still celebrate the Queen's birthday. Hell, even the poms themselves don't get that off anymore.

So bring on your slings and arrows, we can take it. We know where we stand in the hierarchy of nations and we are prepared to stand as tall poppies for the superpowers with inferiority complexes to attempt to cut down. As our poet Henry Lawson once said, "Get stuffed ya c@%t, and bring us another schooner while you're up".

[ 12-25-2001: Message edited by: Goanna ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Goanna:

".....we still celebrate the Queen's birthday."

[ 12-25-2001: Message edited by: Goanna ]<hr></blockquote>

Ahem ... nice post up till THAT point, UberSkink, old chum. But, and this is a BIG BUTT - Please, oh please do NOT include I(me) in WE(you) when future referencing [splutter]Hor Maj[/splutter]. Thankyou for your understanding in this grave matter.

Yore humbel surf-ant,

SASSN.AJ

Seniour AIR Head

(Australianus Inperpetuum Republicatum)

[QB] GAWD I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT! Gimme another shot, dear......../QB]<hr></blockquote>

Wife #4: "Oh very well dear, since you are SOOOO persistent today ......" BLAM!!!....

Joe: "YEEE-ooowwww!!!! Not that sort of shot, ye crazy idjet!!..uh oh........ I .....errr...... didn't MEAN that, really dear........"

Wife #4: "Why you, fleabitten old carcass ...." BLAMMITY-BLAM-BLAM!!

Joe: "I SURRENDER!!! ..... HELLLPPPP!!!"

Head for the bunker, JoJO

hehe

SASSN.AJ

Even though we may not be around much, the time spent here is always the best.....

Merry Christmas my fellow 'pooligans and perhaps I'll find more time in the new year, we may take ourselves out of the pool, but it never leaves us.

Hey, I didn't say we sent Betty Windsor a cake or a gift or anything, just that we take the day off.

Had the whole republican referendum not been rigged by those Liberal bastiges, we still would have the day off, but it would be the Governor General's birthday or something like that (let's say Paul Keating's for instance)

Soldiers,

Is it just me or is this the first 'Pool X-mas? Wow... a whole year and going strong (hopefully not for long though... yes... soon i will wreck a terrible vengance on this place! none shall be spared... a screw it. Happy holydays!).

BTW: PENG is a worthless zucinni. :D

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Goanna:

Hey, I didn't say we sent Betty Windsor a cake or a gift or anything, just that we take the day off.

Had the whole republican referendum not been rigged by those Liberal bastiges, we still would have the day off, but it would be the Governor General's birthday or something like that (let's say Paul Keating's for instance)<hr></blockquote>

Or even GOUGH'S!! birthday holiday (God forbid!!) hehe

Poin [burp]thaken[/burp] in good shpirits, (hic!) shire.

HIC!

Nice post SIR UBER LIZARD.

May I say it is nice to get back-up from such an upstanding

Australian such as yourself. ( Not tooo many beers over the

festive break, or you might not be quite so upstanding...)

I wish all Australians; and sundry...A happy and safe festive break.

Noba.

ps. Seanachai and Hanns.....[Tap-tap-tappity-tap]

[QB

The above shows a slight glimmering (just slight now, don't get carried away and I reserve the right to alter my opinion at any time and for any reason) ... of promise.

GAWD I CAN'T BELIEVE I SAID THAT! Gimme another shot, dear, I think I need to wash my mouth out with soap again.

[/QB]<hr></blockquote>

The problem he has Joe is that he takes one step forward in a post like this and then proceeds to take two steps backwards in his later posts. The git just doesn't know when to shut the feck up. Until that day the simp will never be elevated to the level of squire.

And Goanna, I thought you started calling Berli, Berli because it was you little pet name for him. Any one noticed how defiled their stockings were this morning? It was Mace, I told him not to do it....but noooooooo, he had to have a little sumpin sumpin to kick off his holiday cheer. Gives new meaning to the term stocking stuffer.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>The problem he has Joe is that he takes one step forward in a post like this and then proceeds to take two steps backwards in his later posts. The git just doesn't know when to shut the feck up. Until that day the simp will never be elevated to the level of squire.<hr></blockquote> You know Bauhaus I was thinking exactly the same thing. Pity that one bad post makes up for three good ones ... even more of a pity that he's had one good one and three bad ones so he's ... hang on ... well, he's WAY in the hole now that's for sure.

Joe

Merry Christmas you Yuletide Log Pinchers!!

Guess what I got? My wonderful girlfriend got me the Monty Python Collection!! 14 DVD's of Monty Python. You can be jealous now. She also got me tickets to an Eagles game next week. You can begin your weeping now as you wish you could be me. I will now commence my patented Hirsute Hiram Dance

*Glad I patented that one because the whole "Hi, Mom fiasco is getting out of hand. Now, some idiot on the main board is taking credit for that one. Some people.