I wanna be sedated by the Peng Challenge

Gyrene,

With reguard to lang.

I don't mind it, most here don't mind it.

BUT

BTS minds it. We have been warned by Matt that we can trash talk all we want. But we have to keep it clean..... to a point.

Oh, and I still hate you all and plan on draging your decaying bodies all over town with your intestines tied to my bumber.

Lorak the loathed

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Hey now, I'm not going to have some shower-shoe Desk Commando put my Jar Headiness in to doubt! I might not be of retirement age as most of you 4F people in here but I'm not some wet behind the ears Eurowarrior type.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>That's IT? That's the best that the Marines can do these days? My Gawd what are they teaching in Boot Camp these days, needlepoint? Have the D.I.s been reduced to hosting dialogs? Must they consult with the parents prior to suggesting alternative attitudes on the part of the recruits? You'll have to do FAR, FAR better than that to be allowed a place in THIS hallowed hole.

Joe

Joe, you pathetic mortgage banker who is stuck in Utah and forced to look at MORMAN WIVES all day, Shaw;

As you were somehow raised to the level of kniggetry, all due to your over pontification of topics so dull and boring that Seenapai was reduces to snores, can perhaps answer the poor, mentally challenge MUDPUPPY a little more vigourously.

I understand your old, pastsy, and your *bits* have shriveled, dried up and blown away in the wind. Your reduced to recalling your former glory and boring your squire with tales of "The GOOD OL' DAYS".

Just because you've happened to live in the Pool for more incarnations that most doesn't mean that you aren't required to follow the fecking rules you pathetic blowhard!

SOUND OFF LIKE YOU'VE GOT A PAIR, don't just soft-soap the Jarhead......

Oh now I've got it, you were hoping to play hide the salome!!! He's a Marine, he knows the rules for that game!

Good Luck then!

You'll have to do FAR, FAR better than that to be allowed a place in THIS hallowed hole.

There you go again talking about your hole, which is where this famous Peng must be hiding. You must have been in the "Rainbow" Division, by your snappy clothes and your taste for show tunes.

Gyrene

[ignore]Wildman[/ignore]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>There you go again talking about your hole, which is where this famous Peng must be hiding. You must have been in the "Rainbow" Division, by your snappy clothes and your taste for show tunes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Oh, well it's better, I suppose we can give you that much. Not a LOT better mind you but still better. I'll do you the favor, since you at least have the class to CLAIM to be a Marine, of analyzing your {cough}taunt.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>There you go again talking about your hole,<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Next time ... more class, less crass, but an attempt nonetheless. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>which is where this famous Peng must be hiding.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Good, a reference to Peng is always in order, but famous? Infamous surely, let's be precise. <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>You must have been in the "Rainbow" Division, by your snappy clothes and your taste for show tunes.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Not bad, not bad, a specific military reference and then an attempt to categorize the unit as "lesser" and a suggestion that I am somehow affiliated. Overall, I would give it a C-, but keep it up (sit down Bauhaus).

Speaking of show tunes, how about the one sung by the sidewalk vendor of Chinese food:

I have often Woked, Down this street before.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Gee... I don't know. Is there some other weak-kneed, lantern jawed whelp that answers to the name Berli?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a sorry little toad you are jshandorf. You are hardly worth the effort to step on you, but if I must... send a setup

Good news, folks. CM2 is off. BTS have gone insane, after reading the 58,302,124th thread on Russian conscripts, Jeff Heidman talking about abstract recon or Scott Clinton realising for the first time that vehicles can't cross fords. Now we can get down to actually playing the game without worrying about what all the drooling creatures in The Pit (aka the Main Forum) want to do to it.

Oh, and I finally found the answer to the Running MG Team Dilemma and posted it here.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>from chrisl-- I think it's pretty well balanced, though it's certainly got some surprises. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a pot of friggen pig porridge! Balanced as is the comparison between the masculinity of Richard Simmons and Carlos Hathcock. I'm the poor bloody Ami's attacking across a river. Two bridges; one a railroad, the other a regular road. As it turns out, the regular road is blocked by barbed wire, and covered by machine-gun bunkers. I smoke the wire and the bridge, and try to hump my guys across. But NNNNoooooooo, that bastard harpooner dicovers the wonders of area fire and breaks all my guys while they're trying to cross the wire in the smoke. Really, I'd like to know what sort of messed-up brain-cells wanker chrisl thinks he's borrowing to classify this scenario as remotely balanced. Face it, he's obviously mentally handicapped (run, chrisl, run!) and has trouble discerning a piece of donkey from a piece of ass. The thought of repeated attacks against impossible odds for 45 turns makes me want to puke only slightly less than it makes me want to put chrisl {no bold for disingenuous sacks of sh*t} in an eternal sleeper-hold. Oh, I'll play it through to the amusement of you psuedo-stiff members in the coliseum, but I'll not like a bit of it. So, you can all go hump your thumbs (except for chrisl, who can go hump a testy rhino).

Fricken quim-crotched soft-tools.

Edited multiple times because I'm trying to think of a way to cause chrisl a slow, tortuous death.

[ 04-18-2001: Message edited by: Leeo ]

[ 04-18-2001: Message edited by: Leeo ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Are you calling me ****e lad? Ooh now you're in trouble you are.

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr. Shaw, quite the opposite, you do not deserve the lofty designation of ****e. But I will give you some other options: faeces, feces, excrement, ordure, dung, crap, sewage, sewerage, muck, coprolite, guano, manure, or compost.

In fact your place of residence can be described as a dunghill, colluvies, mixen, midden, bog, laystall, sink, privy, jakes, toilet, john, head, sump, sough, cloaca, latrines, drain, sewer, common sewer, or cloacina.

In reality, I simply don't care enough about you to pick one. In fact, please crawl away and rot, putrefy, ferment, fester, rankle, reek and stink.

Speedbump

[ 04-18-2001: Message edited by: Speedbump ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Iskander:

Traffic-circle runs his armor in doughnuts in front of Fangorn Forest in which I defend. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My strategy is clearly working! Here, little boy look at the pretty, shiny thing!

Seriously, my hope is to make your men so dizzy, they will be incapacitated by motion sickness.

Now send me back my turn to see how well your pixilated warriors retch!

By-the-by, my role is not to entertain you, it is to roll you (down Bauhaus!) like a passed out drunk; to eviserate you; to make your mommy beg me to stop making you cry. If you have fun, then I am not doing my job!

Speedbump

[ 04-18-2001: Message edited by: Speedbump ]

I came looking for a challenge in the (in)famous cesspool and set out to look for the toughest opponent around, instead I found Joe Shaw who had recently returned victorious from a QuakeVIII "Frag'em All, Carpal Tunnel Editon" competition in which he placed a respectable 5th in the under 60 IQ division.

Joe had his position here filled by having a cat walk across his keyboard a couple of times a day and it seems to have worked, has many long time users could not remember the last time he was so witty.

Mr. Shaw then proceeded to regale me with stories from his youth in service, which included a fascinating tale of heroism and sacrifice, where he single handedly issued out meal chits and liberty passes for an entire company for over 6 hours without any support, and he later went on to describe the time he re-organized the entire base's softball league records also under great danger to himself and without friendly support.

Mr. Shaw is a great credit to his country and this forum.

Gyrene

Better?

Since Mr "I am the founder of the Wankers fan club" Elvis has not responded to my challenge... Are there any other Knigglets (or their lowly squires) who are in desperate need of a victory to add to their collection? If so, send me a setup of any type. I could use another couple of games. :D

Elviswannabe, my plate is too full right now...but as soon as clear some of the deadweight (leon,mace,goanna,peng,david and chrisl) you will join the ranks of the dead.

Side note: I am in the middle of a TCP/IP with Hiram as we speak and he is spanking me. The boy has been working on his game.

Stuka, one more Tee Hee out of you and we'll move your stuff under the PIPE ... if you get my drift.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Better?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Getting there, getting there, if nothing else you've shown some tenacity and that's all to the good. However you seem to be missing one important element of the Challenge ... specifically ... THE CHALLENGE! Or were you planning to just hang around in hopes that Bauhaus might favor you with a game of Pull My Finger?

Joe

"However you seem to be missing one important element of the Challenge ... specifically ... THE CHALLENGE!"

I'm not clear on the proper protocol, my file or yours? smile.gif

I'd be honored to have my Low-res texture wearing mob schooled in the ways of the Force by your cripsly rendered warriors.

Gyrene

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I'm not clear on the proper protocol, my file or yours? {gag} {smilie omitted to keep dinner down} I'd be honored to have my Low-res texture wearing mob schooled in the ways of the Force by your cripsly rendered warriors.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Damned right you would be, honored that is. Did you honestly expect to just waltz in here without so much as a By Your Leave and get a game with a Knight of The One The True CessPool? Surely you jest! Ah, blast it, I'm just too kind, I've said it many times. I SUPPOSE ... I could send you a setup of a short scenario I obtained from the net that I've had my eye on. It sounds interesting though I haven't looked at it, called Jabo!, would that do for you? If not someone else here might accomodate you.

And lad, the smilies are a bit of a sore subject with the honoree of the thread, the infamous Peng. He gets quite ... violent.

Joe

[ 04-19-2001: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedbump:

Mr. Shaw, quite the opposite, you do not deserve the lofty designation of ****e. But I will give you some other options: faeces, feces, excrement, ordure, dung, crap, sewage, sewerage, muck, coprolite, guano, manure, or compost.

In fact your place of residence can be described as a dunghill, colluvies, mixen, midden, bog, laystall, sink, privy, jakes, toilet, john, head, sump, sough, cloaca, latrines, drain, sewer, common sewer, or cloacina.

In reality, I simply don't care enough about you to pick one. In fact, please crawl away and rot, putrefy, ferment, fester, rankle, reek and stink.

Speedbump

[ 04-18-2001: Message edited by: Speedbump ]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey! Speedbump found his mom's thesaurus!

Did she help you type it too, lad? Or is she still too busy wiping and powdering your arse and praying you'll move on up to the big potty someday soon?

MrSpkr

I think this is the appropriate place to post my odd victory. I just had a TCPIP game vs Elvis (King of South Philly). I hosted a Meeting Engagement with computer chosen forces, 700 PT's. I tried to emulate the settings for the game I had vs his siamese twin. The final score was 85-15. I won with Canadians.

I sincerely hope that my Uncle Seanachaiwould be proud of me on this day of triumph. My brave lads drove their little scout thingies to and fro accross the battlefield. My one of two Sherm III's burned quickly and often. It was a beacon to light the way. I smoked before moving and I used cover fire. (thanks Berli and Germanboy). I attacked in strength with my infantry (thanks Elvis). I effectively used my armor to provide overwatch and had clear lanes of fire (thanks jd, shandorf et al)

I would also like to thank my dear sweet mother who made this all possible. It was she that encouraged me to pick up a book and accept that I wasn't gifted in the "looks department". Thanks to Cathy Lynn Alden for beating me up once a week when I was seven years old.

Good night.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

Okay, this thread will be the new Official Peng Cesspool. DO NOT START ANY MORE PENGish THREADS UNTIL I TELL YOU! EVEN IF THEY GO OVERT 200 POSTS...

THAT IS ALL...

Madmatt

Peng threads, making the Forum unlivable since 1903...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

must have been posted by an imposter. Not a single exclamation point in the thingy.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Here's da rules for da newbies:

1) Single someone out... group challenges just add to the proof that you are a moron.

2) Be creative... if not its just more proof that you are a moron

3) SOUND OFF LIKE YA GOT A PAIR!

So, as you can see, if you post, you are likely to prove beyond a doubt that you are a moron<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yo, Jarh... Gyrene.

The above was posted by our very own representative of Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.

Follow them or sod off, ya git.