Somefink new at Der Kessel

Mensch is dying, so its up to me to update... I'll try to keep the brimstone to a minimum. We have one new Byte Battle from Germanboy. Claustrophobia is set in the Hell of bocage. Germanboy also brings you a new semi-historic battle. Securing The Dropzone is set in his boyhood backyard during Operation varsity. 49th Recce gets an update... nothing big, just a bit of a tweek. Enjoy

BTW, I playtested "Securing the Dropzone" for He who I do not believe in. Once it is up on the Scenario Depot, I will post my compendious review. I found it to be an appalling little piece of filth (high praise from me indeed) that is well suited to kannigget battles, blood hamsters and general grudge matches.

A setup for the byte battle will do nicely Mr. Moriarty so that I may exact some satisfaction from your fly ridden corpse.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Goanna:

A setup for the byte battle will do nicely Mr. Moriarty so that I may exact some satisfaction from your fly ridden corpse.<hr></blockquote>

Except that since I decided that the only reason how you sad lot from the Peng thread can justify your existence is that you playtest the brilliant events that are my scenarios. Which Moriartyand Mr. Peng did with Claustrophobia.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Mace:

I've sucked up...I mean I've been nice to Mensch.

Do you think he'll leave me anything in his will?

Mace<hr></blockquote>

No.. I'm not dead, so no you don't get anything. tongue.gif

I'm feeling much better now, and off inhalation crap. coughing is almost gone and my nerves are fried I have had no smoke for weeks now!!! arrgghh!

Thanks to my whipping boy er.. I mean Berli he did an update. Me finks I'll be healthy by next week! woopie! and it only cost me my left lung! :D

Menschy

You're not just going to throw out that left over lung are you mensch?

mensch?

Is this thing on?

Nice one wwb, now He who I do not believe in will be off celebrating and bathing in accolades when he should ge home toiling over my next fix, or renting planes at huge personal expense to make sure is next map is just so.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Goanna:

You're not just going to throw out that left over lung are you mensch?

<hr></blockquote>

you kidding!!! of course I'm keeping it! da Doc made me healthy!! or was it this funny Drug thing he made me take, anyhoo my work is soooooo Happy (since I'm the lead frontend Screen Designer for a software we be writing) they are over joyed at my recovery they need me. *sniff* how nice crap, I'll just remind them off and on by hacking and coughing on someones Keyboard or better yet in the coffee :D

jeez, well they do need me and it was very very bad timing for my lungs to pull a stint like this. This still means I'm not processing turns you bums (that means you too Geier)

your

*small cough*

menschy

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by mensch:

This still means I'm not processing turns you bums (that means you too Geier)

<hr></blockquote>

Look baby, it's only a movie file for you. All ya gotta do is press play, fast forward and press done. Then send the motherbeautiful file my way.

Think you can do that baby? It will be beautiful.

I promise.

Johan

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

49th Recce is hard. I just played it for the first time ever as the Britts and got my ass kicked! I had to request a cease-fire. German AI made out with a tactical victory. :mad: <hr></blockquote>

Hehe - who said the AI can not be a challenge?

--------

Andreas - giving the AI a break since August 2000 :D

I'm starting a Byte Battle with Croda (may his hair fall out in great tufts and be placed into a pillow). I played two of them vs the AI last night and loved them. We are playing "Crossroads" and I played "Intelligence" last night. I enjoy sitting down and playing 2 or 3 per night as opposed to the larger ones. They are quite fun and challenging!! Well done, gentlemen.