Bugger Peng Let's Have A Real Challenge Then!

Speedy

Attention all my opponenets!

I am heading off to Melbourne to watch the mighty Essendon Bombers win back to back premierships (I hope) in the AFL Grand Final (for those who watch it on the telly I will be one of the drunks behind the goals among all the waving red and black stuff).

As I am not likely to sober up until atleast the middle of next week I will not be able to get home and return files until the end of the week.

Not that this will matter for two of my opponents, Seanachai and Wildman, who are not due to return their current files for atleast another fortnight.

On a completely differet note does anyone know why OGSF has lately been prone to mournful stares, headshaking, and mumbling about his feelings for bocage?

Now as for Lawyer, I believe Sir Joe has performed an adequate job in dealing with your erroneous views.

Thats just given me a thought, Sir Joe sounds suspiciously like a former Queensland premier, next thing you know he will be inviting us all around for a cup of tea and pumpkin scones.

Speedy

(Edited because even geniuses like myself are allowed to make mistakes)

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: Speedy ]

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Obviously, the snow in that Northern Wasteland you call Home has frozen your brain.

This is not good enough? Or this? How about this?

Not good enough? Yeeesh.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thank you for the photos that brought about a turgid response from little Hiram.

Edited because I've broken a cardinal rule of reffering to a "thingie" in the hallowed halls of the Cess.

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: Hiram's Ghost ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark IV:

The Bald One shot down my titles too!

Why should the only person here with standards, be someone who is not here, I ask?

I am still ill, but managing to send out turns, and never getting any back. The list of shame grows. Peng, jd, Joe Xia, Wildman... 'tis truly a world gone mad when Seanachai {snip} .<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MrFour

Your illness has left you insensate. The turn was sent days DAYS ago. Check your mail

you Scotch swilling pederast.

Peng

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedy:

I am heading off to Melbourne to watch the mighty Essendon Bombers win back to back premierships<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let's have a jolly sing-song, then:

See the Bombers fly up! UP!

To win the premiership flaaaag!

Our boys who play this grand old game

are always striving for glory and fame!

See the Bombers fly up! UP!

The other teams they don't fear!

They all try their best

but they can't get near...

Essendon Bombers fly UUUPPPP!

Go 'Dons!

Agua Perdido

[Edited because I'm sober and am certain that I've therefore misremembered the words.]

[ 09-27-2001: Message edited by: Agua Perdido ]

IDIOT ALERT on the MAINBOARD!!

Attention all Poolers. This just in from Col_Deadmarsh, as published in The_Capt's newest thread on the main forum.

"I'm a little disappointed that some of you Pengers and other mental masturbaters haven't taken this opportunity to delve into this expansive topic that Cap has put forth.

Come on now, don't be shy. Step forward and offer your wisdom for others to learn by."

I think it is SCANDALOUS that he misspelled "masturbator", as that is one of Cesspool's treasured allusions.

And I think this is further proof, if any were needed, that "Col_Deadmarsh" is actually David Aitken in disguise. Or maybe Seanachai.....

Wildman, standing like the Knight he is watches the Serfs and SSNs start loading the precious belongings into the moving van.

Hurry up there SlapHappy, before I put the boot in you useless, grog fornicating litte Git, and don't drop that. That is Marlow's scalp I took off of him, months ago.

Looking around at a land that could only be inhabited by flame-loving imps like Berli

God, I shall not miss this hell hole. There is a reason people shouldn't live in the desert. Of course, in the Air Force's infinate wisdom they have moved my to North Dakota. UFFDA! That is way to close to the misguided bard, but perhaps a gift from the BUFFs would cure that problem.

Game Updates:

None, I'm moving you thick-skulled neanderthals. I will be ensconced in close proximity to the spousal unit and two kidlets. After three weeks of that I will be ready to take my all but uncontrollable urges to kill out on you lot. So to all my opponents, send my turns in Zipped form to weskrisnet@msn.com, or click on the profile. Assuming that any of you bottom-dwellers can figure out with icon that is.

Anon!

As the moving van pulls out and rolls over a bump, Mrs. Wildman asks what that was.

Oh nothing, I just forgot to pull my SlapHappy chocks before leaving. He's just a SSN so no loss.

Obviously, the snow in that Northern Wasteland you call Home has frozen your brain.

This is not good enough? Or this? How about this?

Not good enough? Yeeesh.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahh, leave it to The Man With No Vowels to miss my subtle jape at the expense of the OuterGrogs.

Maybe I should have made it a knock-knock joke instead, that's probably more your speed, huh?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dalem:

Ahh, leave it to The Man With No Vowels to miss my subtle jape at the expense of the OuterGrogs.

Maybe I should have made it a knock-knock joke instead, that's probably more your speed, huh?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sigh.

You just don't understand. Some things are simply BENEATH any sort of jibe, even one at the outer board wankers.

Twit.

Sigh.

You just don't understand. Some things are simply BENEATH any sort of jibe, even one at the outer board wankers.

Twit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rest assured that if the luscious Salma were beneath my jibe I would not be spending time composing witty lines for maligned halfwits.

Twinkie.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dalem:

Rest assured that if the luscious Salma were beneath my jibe I would not be spending time composing witty lines for maligned halfwits.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would that be the same 'jibe' Lawyer talks about?

You know, his endless comments about how he likes the 'cut of someone's jibe'.

Ewwwww.

Much to discuss, but my time is limited and I therefore address ONLY the most critical issue at hand. From the Ancient Art of CM post, sorry, no time for the link, but Agua posted ... sorry, this was part of his post:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Let me put aside my mental hand lotion for a moment and offer some wisdom:<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Damn it Agua Perdido, did I teach you NOTHING as my squire? You never, NEVER, divulge the secrets of the CessPool to the outerboard ... the Justicariate will have to look into this. I am shamed, my friends, by my former squire in this matter, and I assure you that the Justicariate will leave no stone unturned in it's investigation.

I TRIED to minimize the damage but ...

Joe

<big><blink>WANKERS!</blink></big>

{This will likely be edited multiple times, as I am practicing UBB stuff. If you don't like my playing around and mucking in the Cess, then at least this post has succeeded in some regard. So Sod Off!}

[ 09-28-2001: Message edited by: Leeo ]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Damn it Agua Perdido, did I teach you NOTHING as my squire? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hand lotion, really.

Mental prophylactics changed my life forever, and I have practiced safe and mutually satisfactory thinking ever since.

If only I could find a consenting brain....

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedy:

I am heading off to Melbourne to watch the mighty Essendon Bombers win back to back premierships (I hope) in the AFL Grand Final

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tish and Posh lad, Tish and posh.

You are obviously a confectionary industry packing and despatch clerk and no mistake.

The Brisbane "Lions" are destined to take the cup.

Mind you, its a silly game really.

The real footy final this weekend is the ARL final, (Rugby League for all you foreign types), where the Newcastle 'Knights' will eviscerate the Parramatta 'Eels' and earn me a tidy $40 in the process through the wonders of the office footy tipping comp.

Oh, in case you haven't noticed, my home ISP is back up again although work's server is still down. One of the IT geeks today informed me that restoring the server was not 'high on their priority list" at the moment.

Wankers

Would that be the same 'jibe' Lawyer talks about?

You know, his endless comments about how he likes the 'cut of someone's jibe'.

Ewwwww.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Smithers, why is this Homer Simpson chap masquerading as MrSpkr in the Cesspool? Surely even a yellow-faced, no hair, big butt, beer belly worshipping GIT could do better than that. But alas, I fear the fellow has diminished his mental capacities from sniffing Apu's armpit."

Why don't you stop drooling on the keyboard and send your weekly, weakly turn, SpkrBoy?

Cesspool Gits:

Yes, this means YOU! Today is B-Day.

We in the Washington area are invading Grevey's bar this evening to practice close-order drill with beer bottles. Ergo...

We will have fun. You will not.

We will meet interesting people. You will not.

We will have a reason for drinking. You will not.

We are cool. You are not.

We will not miss you or think of you. You will miss us, and think desperately about how your life is a failure.

AAR tomorrow if we feel like it.

Carry on with your worthless lives...

Gen. Jake

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

There is always a reason for drinking. Just off the top of my head, I'd say reading your posts ranks as a reason for drinking<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll drink to that (then again, I'll drink to anything)

Mace