Bill Paxton as patron saint of the Peng Challenge Thread

Well, I notice the Evil one doesn't offer any alternatives.

If you don't like the other one, how about a blast from the past:

"The Bloody Peng Loonies are Slowing Down the Server Again"?

Or perhaps you can gather both of your neurons and rub them together to come up with a better idea?

PS HI MOM!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Well, I [serious]think [/serious] we have had [serious]just [/serious] about enough of [serious][serious]THIS! [/serious] [/serious]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

While you may be a brain-damaged, truck driving REMF, you do have a point (although if you wear a hat, it isn't as obvious). How many times have we boldly sallied forth into the Outer Boards in valiant defense of the MBT, when it came under attack of the most humorless and clueless amongst the Boardies. We heard cries of "The Pengers are big fat meanies, and others would be banned for such rudeness." To which we replied inter alia that the Peng Challenge Thread was just one big happy, albeit dysfunctional, family where pointed barbs and clever taunts were the order of the day. "Calm down" we said, "none of this is to be taken seriously" we said. Well, it now appears that the thread is on the verge of a massive infection of hypocrisy from all the [i have a stick up my butt] … [/i have a stick up my butt].

So what has caused this recent rash of [serious] Oprah/Jerry Springer like outpourings of our intermost hurt feelings[/serious]? I am sure that it comes from reading too may threads on optimal modeling of firing on the move (or was that moving while on fire?). This insidious infestation can best be cured by the judicious use of [ignore] … [/ignore].

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Well, I notice the Evil one doesn't offer any alternatives.

If you don't like the other one, how about a blast from the past:

"The Bloody Peng Loonies are Slowing Down the Server Again"?

Or perhaps you can gather both of your neurons and rub them together to come up with a better idea?

PS HI MOM!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remember my last post, where I said you were and idiot? You just confirmed it!

I said, in a round about manner, that your idea was good.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Jo Sha: (prostrating himself and banging his head on the ground three times)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I did NOT prostrate myself ... I tripped ... those damn gowns trail under the feet you know and it's not as if you stone flags are even or anything. Seems Meeks could do something about that. As to banging my head three times I admit to that but the first time was a DIRECT result of the trip, the second was a rebound from the first hit and the third time ... well it just felt so damn good I had to try it again.

[serious - but mostly just to annoy Marlow] Welcome back, may we assume this won't be a once in a millenium occassion?[/serious]

Joe

p.s. I like MrSpkr's thread title too, the first one that is, the second one didn't have CHALLENGE in it.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Remember my last post, where I said you were and idiot? You just confirmed it!

I said, in a round about manner, that your idea was good.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ugh. Slow day at work, bored to tears, and NOW a compliment from Berli.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.