Unplayable Game

This great game is unplayable--here's why. I simply can't find enough time to spend on it. I've got a 2.5 year old and a 2 week old. Plus, I keep finding myself jumping online to check out this message board--afraid I might miss something. I've had the game over a week now and have only finished 1 scenario. Ahhhhhhhhhgh!!!!!

-------Chris

------------------

Land Soft--Kill Quiet

If its any consolation, Been there-Done that. Now that I'm pushin' the big 50, the kids are grown and the wives(ex-wives) are gone. Now I have mucho time to play CM. Of course the hearing ain't what it used to be, the eyesight is goin', the reflexes are slower......

"AIRBORNE"

What is needed then is a mobile pent II built into a beeper that is linked to a pair of heads-up display glasses that project an image that you can see on the inside of the glasses and the world outside cant see. There would be a wireless mouse interface shoe insert that would allow your toes to operate the GUI.

You could be in a meeting at work and pretend to take notes while assaulting. You could be having quality time with the tax write offs while defending Villers and who we would be the wiser?. Dare I mention listening to the wife at the dinner table?. Its just "yes dear" and give that SMG squad a hide order. Maybe during sex? Nah, she would think you are talking dirty but in reality have just had your last remaining Panther taken out by a rifle grenade.

You: "You STUPID F**KING C**T!!!!"

She: "OH YES BABY!!!"

You: "huh? you talking to me..?"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Airborne:

This great game is unplayable--here's why. I simply can't find enough time to spend on it. I've got a 2.5 year old and a 2 week old. Plus, I keep finding myself jumping online to check out this message board--afraid I might miss something. I've had the game over a week now and have only finished 1 scenario. Ahhhhhhhhhgh!!!!!

-------Chris<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you think that`s bad, I just got a cable modem last week, and I haven`t done anything but surf and play CM eek.gif

Henri

I have a 4 y.o., a 3 y.o., and a 3 month old. It is easy to find time to play CM and post here, I simply trade that time for sleeping time. Some people even think that is a tough choice. CM vs. sleeping is no contest!

Actually, I'm really happy I can save the game after every turn, that makes playing in short bursts much easier. I simply don't buy games that lack an easy save system (hence no Daikatana or Vampire for me).