PBEM NZ'ers challenge

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Freak:

Ummm...Excuse my confusion after all I am really only a newbie, but, what does NZ, NZer mean?

From what I gather, it is possible to play Germans vs Germans in a PBEM game? or am I not following this correctly.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A) New Zealand

B) No, it's not possible.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KiwiJoe:

You will be very welcome to try but as a lot of non NZ'ers can will atest... it will be a mssion and a half to beat me. (any1 I have beaten can add to this.. please smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll use a previous quote of mine from earlier on to put KiwiJoe's victories in perspective:

"We'll let "junior" play amongst his underlings. All of us Aussies know that the true test of a player lies in the bigger lake rather than the small pond."

Regards

Jim R.

kiwijoe talks the talk but.. biggrin.gif

I've played kiwijoe twice! Once in the gold demo where he ran from the battlefield,(screaming like a baby! wink.gif), after losing his 105 shermans in Valley of Trouble. I'm not sure of the score because he didn't send me a surrender file wink.gif

The other game was a closely fought 1500 pt ME QB. Which he won with a minor or tactical victory. It was my 3rd PBEM game ever. I'm sure the score was a bit better than 82:18?? but I could be dreamin.

I'd say he's a good stick and rudder man who plays to win on points( ie uses the mechanics of the game well eg a Jumbo and a Churchill VIII in our QB, recon vehicle rush ) but probably lacks the finesse of someone like fionn. Not that i've played fionn of course.

If kiwijoe is NZ's next fryberg i think we're in trouble. wink.gif

NB This post is merely in response to kiwijoe's extravagant claims of NZ CM god status smile.gifsmile.gif

weta jive talkin

I think evry1 here knows valley of death is a canned game that relys on the german 75mm pill box living past 5 rounds to give the a chance. I kicked your ass badly in the 1 PBEM game we played... u surrendered before the finish if i remember.. I keep all my game files. If u require another lesson I'm happy to play under fionn's76 rule.

lol, well you certainly are cocky, yeah my ass is really hurting, even now! biggrin.gif

Check your files if you like but I'm pretty sure the QB went the distance and I was still holding onto 1 of 3 victory flags, but i had lost my tanks. ( I really suck with tanks even the german ones ).

Anyway I'm a bit too tired and drunk to start a game tonight. smile.gif I'm pretty busy too, so it might only be one turn a day. I'll send you an email tomorrow sometime if you are stil keen.

BTW Game mechanics was meant as a compliment smile.gif

Hi Kiwi, u beat me ages ago, so we are up for a rematch and i think u are going to lose this time!!!!!! hehe

from 3 pbms im currently 1-1-1

well see how we go when u send me ya game on Sunday.

Also if u live in Auckland we will have to get a TCP/IPX net game going one night when it comes out.

Im in Hamilton so on a weekend it will be a $5 toll for the whole weekend pretty cheap.

Any one else in NZ we can link with?

I know Peter NZ is in London so its a bit far to do a toll call, maybe i could stay up late one night and fight over the net.

Hold your toungues you pack of rabbid dogs smile.gif

It seems my cocky posts have weeded out quite a few NZ players that have been laying low. 1st priority goes to those I havent played yet... then rematchs. Don't fret... you will all get to taste a crushing defeat at my hands before too long.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KiwiJoe:

Well I've played 8 games agianst NZ players with my worst victory being 82:18? I think... If u think u are good Milt drop me a bell... I'm pretty much unbeatable. I will challange Fionn as a real test once I finish off my own kind.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks but me thinks you are just a tad out of my league at the mome

Hey I like the idea of TCP|IP get togethers...count me in

Hey KiwiJoe

You have not played me.What ladder do you play on or are ladder game opponents too strong for you.I bet you will never beat this if you deign to play me

ME.......0 pts

Opponent.100 pts

if you want a game but only Ladder send me a setup.

Ladders = RD,TH,Grognard.

--------------------------------------------

Kindest regards Gramps