PBEM NZ'ers challenge

I beleive I'm the best NZ CM player there is. If not at least I'm the most arogant. If any NZ players wish to test their skills agianst the country's best drop me a line. I play hard and fast and I'm not above a little gamesmanship in my emails smile.gif

Only rules I have are to try and play the game realistically... ie. no crew attacks, no running foo's, mortors that are out of ammo around to attract fire etc.

Let the games begin.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets do it!!!!!!

I can play for a few weeks so make it a smallish game.

Either way your toast!!!.

Ill e-mail u tonight.

------------------

Lo there do i see my father, Lo there do i see my Mother,and my sisters and my brothers,

Lo there do i see the line of my people back to the beginning,

Thou they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them, In the halls of Valhalla where the brave may live forever....

Everybody worth is salt know the answer to that before hand.

The best NZer around is Seanachai.

He might not be a Kiwi but then he is not a canadian either...

biggrin.gif

When you All Blacks are done playing in your backyard drop us few french a line here so that we could see how we fair.

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KiwiJoe:

Pawbroon: can u repeat that in english please smile.gif

Who the hell is Seanachai???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am Seanachai! Tremble, rodents, for even the French speak my name!

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Guest KiwiMike

I'm off to the 'States in a week & will get my copy there - then we'll see you across a set of iron sights sonny! smile.gif

Have you played Andy Brown yet?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

I am Seanachai! Tremble, rodents, for even the French speak my name!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're doing good PR for Minnesota if you stand up for every country.

Next time I'll make you an honorary french (CM ends up after the setup) biggrin.gif.

None of you kiwi have had the balls to take up the gauntlet then?

lol, OK Seanachai, lets fight some more combative lil' fury dudes.

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

Well if you read the subject thread this was started so I could play NZ people both to see if I'am indeed the best player in the country, and because I want to play people in the same time-zone. You frenchys' can go play each other, and have fun, but please don't post in this thread if you arnt from NZ. Thanks smile.gif

Well if you read the subject thread this was started so I could play NZ people both to see if I'am indeed the best player in the country, and because I want to play people in the same time-zone. You frenchys' can go play each other, and have fun, but please don't post in this thread if you arnt from NZ. Thanks smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isolationists! But he's right, PawBroon, let us scurry back over to the Peng challenge thread where even folk like you and I are always welcome, and allow these gentlemen to get on with their games. smile.gif

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

OK, I'm in smile.gif

Well as soon as my copy of the full version arrives (ordered at the start of last week).

I'm afraid that downloading the demo lead to many (very) late nights..and before I knew it I'd ordered the full version (the first one's always free...)

Anyway, I'm a Waikato lad currently living and working in Ireland, which should qualify me wink.gif

Cheers,

Alex.

• 2 weeks later...

1st load of challengers have all been destroyed... although a couple of good tight battles were fought smile.gif Now taking the next batch... NZer's only at this point please.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We'll let "junior" play amongst his underlings. All of us Aussies know that the true test of a player lies in the bigger lake rather than the small pond. tongue.gif

Regards

Jim R.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ummm...Excuse my confusion after all I am really only a newbie, but, what does NZ, NZer mean?

From what I gather, it is possible to play Germans vs Germans in a PBEM game? or am I not following this correctly.

I have yet to play a PBEM game (just got my copy)...Ive been reading over the manual.