Who All Is A Vet?

Guest Molyneaux2

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by HoosierTreadHead:

83-85: Gunner on XO's tank (M60A3-Dozer) with 1/35 Armor in Erlangen Germany.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How did you fit in those Tamiya tanks? wink.gif

Was 95B myself, then tried armor for awhile courtesy of the PA guard, 60A3's at the time, missed the M1 transition.

Molyneaux

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its a honor to know a man that was in such a distinguished squadron as the 101'st (AKA Screaming Eagle's) Ihave read the history behind them and must say its a very interesting one.

I was wondering if you might be willing to talk behind the scenes by e-mail or aol ect.

------------------

There's not to reason why, there's but to do and die.

USMC (91-96)

Infantry (0311)

2/4 Fox Company - "Magnificent Bastards"

Infantry Instructor at North Carolina

Was going to be a career Marine, but I sobered up (haha) and now am going to graduate school.

I have to admit I am glad I am out. I was pretty hard corp (my nick name was "Chesty") and was so use to being miserable, I didnt realize how tough I was. Now I am the biggest nerd in the world (gladly), out of shape, and am absolutely amazed at I was able to do during that time. Still have nightmares of SERE (Survival Escape Resistance Evade) training at John F. Kennedy Special Warfare Center! If I see any of those bastards that slapped me around and made me sleep in my own urine, I might have to remember my hand to hand training (LINE).

Love the game, and wish I had more time to play!

Ariel said:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Oh! I just noticed is a Vets thread!

Where to post the Greens and Conscripts?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

------------------

-Bullethead

It was a common custom at that time, in the more romantic females, to see their soldier husbands and sweethearts as Greek heroes, instead of the whoremongering, drunken clowns most of them were. However, the Greek heroes were probably no better, so it was not so far off the mark--Flashman

Amazing to see so many Black Knights of the 3/5 Cavalry on this board.

I'm also a Black Knight 3/5 Cav : Kansas 1966 , Viet Nam 67-68.

Then a tour as NCOIC of a border patrol on the Check and East German borders with 2/2Cav

68-69.

"if ya ain't Cav , ya ain't sh-t"

Kinda scary ain't it? I never would have thought this many Black Knights owned the game much less post to the same thread here. I like it.

Rother

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sgt.Morgue:

Amazing to see so many Black Knights of the 3/5 Cavalry on this board.

I'm also a Black Knight 3/5 Cav : Kansas 1966 , Viet Nam 67-68.

Then a tour as NCOIC of a border patrol on the Check and East German borders with 2/2Cav

68-69.

"if ya ain't Cav , ya ain't sh-t" <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guest Chris B

Royal Swedish Air Force 86-87

Did some civilian work for the combined staffs in the late 80's and actually got visited by a "polish painter" . Those people worked as information gatherers for the Soviet Union during the cold war.

Been in the reserves since, and got my honourable discharge this year (because of age and time since training).

[This message has been edited by Chris B (edited 08-05-2000).]