Average CM Player Age...Now vs. Then

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I turned 71 this past D-Day. My son got me set up with a computer a few months ago since I was getting bored. He says I have a "great rig" for computer games. Retirement has taken on a whole new meaning since I got hooked on CM.

------------------

Gilamonster

Everybody's doin' it, so... I'll hide in the corner and glance around suspiciously.

Okay, I'm 19... but if age was measured by bitterness and cynicism, I'd be at least 246. I've never really felt young... I hated being a child (having to get everything wrong), and I much prefer being an adult, but it doesn't make me happy. God, I'm going to shut up before I depress you all so much you'll wish it starts raining 105mm HE. =P

Jarhead wrote:

> I know it was not too realistic how a jeep with a 50 cal mounted in the back could take out a German tank. But.. But.. i bet 500 jeeps could do it!

No, 500 jeeps attacking a German tank would wipe themselves out with ricochets. =)

40, dudes. Oddly enough, I still get a kick out of the same stuff from when I was 25 and playing solitaire Squad Leader. But the new stuff is soooo much cooler. Plus, now I have a child. How will I find the time to play enough CM

------------------

Ugati: You despise me, don't you Rick?

Rick Blaine: If I gave you any thought I probably would.