Average CM Player Age...Now vs. Then

Back around January we had a thread going which culminated in the assesement that the average CM players age was 38 years old...I think it was 38.6, to be precise. I got to wondering (at 3:00am in the morning, CM has totally ruined my life...) if that statistic was as true a fact now as it was then, or if the "new blood" which has wafted in here with the full commercial release, has raised or lowered that average. So If you all don't mind, I thought it might be interesting to conduct this little demographic study again.

For the record, I am 36.

Zamo

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm 31 years old (young?).

but if i maintain my current lifestyle, i won't reach the age to see CM2 smile.gif

------------------

George: Oh sir, just one thing. If we should happen to tread on a mine, what do we do?

Edmund Blackadder: Well, normal procedure, Lieutenant, is to jump 200 feet into the air and scatter yourself over a wide area.

[This message has been edited by Android (edited 08-03-2000).]

Age 20, and an absolute sex machine...

In between Study, Night Clubs, and girls, I have to find room for CM when my copy arrives...

Ah heck! to hell with the that for a while, CM looks too darn good...

Almost as good as seeing NEWCASTLE UTD. defeat MANCHESTER UTD 3-0 last season...

------------------

Quote.

If you see a white plane it's American, if you see a black plane it's the RAF. If you see no planes at all it's the Luftwaffe." ---German soldier on the Western Front, 1944.

Will hopefully be a player this weekend. Placed my order Monday morning and didn't know the order went in before stock ran out until I checked my account balance this morning 8)

------------------

"You know our standing orders. Out of ammo become a bunker, out of commission become a pillbox, out of time... become hereos." - The Beast

Guest goonch

40; however I still feel like 39.

Rock Onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------

leave the gun, take the canolies.