Sign in to follow this  
Customer717

how long to get a copy?

Hi all. I am not really much of a war gamer. I am more of a quick fun RTS or FPS kinda guy who hits the table top games every few weekends at the local shop.

However, I stumbled across this game... wow. I mean, wow. Serious stratagey, but not ugly as sin nor slow (the quasi real time combat is brilliant).

Anyway, I am gonna take the plunge and grab this game. Too bad its mail order only. So, I was wondering how long it took you all to get your copies. I live in California so I am hoping it wont take too long. Do you think they will next day it to me if I email them by monday?

Thanx for the imput.

I ordered on a Sunday in late June. Received CM the following Wednesday in Arizona. Not sure that my experience is the norm. I've been playing this game exclusively since. BTW, this forum has some great info.

"Airborne"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Customer717:

However, I stumbled across this game... wow. I mean, wow. Serious stratagey, but not ugly as sin nor slow (the quasi real time combat is brilliant).

Anyway, I am gonna take the plunge and grab this game.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have been assimilated

------------------

Resistance is Futile

Six days priority mail to Skagway, Alaska. That's outstanding from the East Coast considering the mail comes in by small plane in good weather and by ferry the rest of the time.

Sign in to follow this