What to do with all these prisoners!!!!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Holien:

I think I walked off 4 or 5 men so what was that in points I have just lost?

<hr></blockquote>

For squads the cost of the squad decived by the men, typically 2 or 3 points per men, multiplied by two for prisoners. Crews and HQ are 6 points regular, 8 veteran. Artillery spotters 30 points regular. Crewless weapon teams like AT teams, MGs or flamethrowers are unit/men per men value.

Better squad types cause loss of more victory points per dead or captured men (more automatic weapons, more extras like gammon bombs etc.), also important to know when selecting infantry units or thinking about ignoring that artillery strike.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>

As for the hot key I will look for it tonight.

<hr></blockquote>

The other thread had the solution: use the withdraw command. You can only withdraw towards friendly map edges, so the possible withdraw routes show you which map edge is friendly.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>

P.s. Just goes to show I am still learning about this game.[/QB]<hr></blockquote>

I've had allied prisoners in the same building with their OK company commander, together with german prisoners. The allied prisoners did not revert to disarmed status, and it was pretty funny to see them all having a cup of tea together in there. .

It was a strange scenario which probably overtaxed the tacAI's ability to figure out which way people should run. The building was the only cover around, it was night, and arty was falling outside. Also, there was no friendly map edge for anyone. All this must have contributed.