How long does it take to receive CM once an order is placed?

It depends a lot on where you live. I live in Prague, CZ, and I got my game in exactly 17 days. If you live in the US, I think it's about 3-4 days.

------------------

"Well then private, it must be sh*t. Good thing we didn't step in it."

This waiting period is part of the Patented BTS CM mind control process. It takes a while to wait for it to come maybe 4-5 days in the US if they (as they do now) have units in stock, but its worth the wait then you can be FULLY assimailated by the CM Borg.

Did we mention the Patented CMBO mind control algorythms embedded in the game code?

smile.gif

enjoy the wait, once the game arrives you can kiss the rest of your life good bye!

-tom w

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> "Remember that no dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

G. S. Patton

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Guest Shatter50

Shatter here

I have been waiting for more than 5 days already and live in Tx US. Can't wait any longer its driving me crazy. Maybe someone out there knows if CM is in stock????????????????

Guest Der Unbekannte Jäger

Try living in Canada, its day 12 for me so far...

but in preperation of the games arrival I have quit my job and have stocked up on many snack foods so I do not starve. Now the only thing I am missing is my CM!!!!

I ordered CM last Friday, and I received an order confirmation e-mail stating that I should receive it in 2-3 days. Unfortunately,I just got another e-mail yesterday to the effect that there was a problem with orders placed this past weekend, so my order was delayed a few days. frown.gifmad.gif So I guess I'll just have to be patient and play the demo, which is still great fun. I am finding the Valley of Trouble scenario to be quite a challenge as the Americans. I need more practice!

I ordered it via credit card last Tuesday night, and had it on Friday, just in time for the weekend!

By Saturday night, the neighbors had snipers on their roof waiting for me to go outside so they could take me out. Seems the sounds of artillery fire is an acquired taste.

By now I've been so fully assimilated, that the other day I was adjusting the fields of fire on my sprinkers! heh!

I live in California

Aloid

[This message has been edited by Aloid (edited 08-24-2000).]

Guest Shatter50

Shatter here again

Day 7 for me they might as well send a straight jacket if I don't recieve CM soon.

I don't understand Old Spec only waited 3 or 4 days living in Arizona. I live in Tx not much futher. G G G G Go GO GO GOI GOI GOIN GOING IN IN GOING INSANE please hurry.

If I remember correctly, the delay for an order depends on your experience level. The Green purchaser will typically have to wait longer than Regular or Veteran. Elite gamers will have the game almost immediately after hitting the send button.

Of course, if you are out of command radius (e.g., Canada, California, the EU), delays are lengthened considerably.

wink.gif Don't worry, once the game arrives you'll forget the wait. If it's any consolation, read some of the messages from the early days of this message board (pre-Beta demo, for example) and think how long those folks had to wait...

You guys should've been here in June when CM was first shipping and see all of the 100s of posts of people waiting VERY impatiently for the game. We even had one guy that threatened BTS, called them names because he cancelled his vacation to wait for CM. A number of us told him to get his priorities in life straight. Those were the days... But then again, I heard that was nothing like the gnashing of false teeths from the time of the demo last year to the actual release.

Guest barrold713

My purchase took 6 days to arrive (including a weekend).

I dig this game so much and at least 10% of the fun is getting information from these forums and the mods. Keep up the good work everyone, you are truly enhancing an already great experience.

BDH

Don't do what I did back in June and write an unkind e-mail to Steve. I hadn't received the game for something like two weeks.

Turns out the fault was mine as my CC was rejected. I was lucky as Steve cut me some slack as I had been a forum regular since last September.

Jason

Guest Shatter50

Shatter here

Is there anyway to view your billing info sent by myself when I purchased CM. I have been waitng a little longer than suggested shipping time and wondered maybe my shipping info was incorrect as I stink at typing. If anyone knows let me know??????

Guess its back to the Demo

Here in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, I ordered the game on 15 Aug, and received it yesterday, 24 Aug. Just in time for the weekend. Sorry to say that my wife is going to hate you guys smile.gif

I noticed that many of the people listed in the game credits frequently post here. Well done guys - good to see that you are that involved, interested and enjoy the game that much.

Time for me to go beyond the demo!