Yeah well here is your DAM Update!!!! And Madmatt has fun with tracked Vehicles! CMHQ

Guest Madmatt

Guest Ol' Blood & Guts

Now my question is...From where and how could the Allies assault this DAM? It takes up the whole DAM battlefield! biggrin.gif

Guest Madmatt

Well I was going to originally put in a few little assault boats in the lake but to be honest I forgot about them. I guess either an airborne drop (going to be nasty with that AAA though) or a waterborn assualt up the causeway...

I have some new ideas on tweaking this baby even more and I will probably extend the map to make it 'playable' as a fun little battle!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

combathq.thegamers.net

Guest Madmatt

I THINK ( i am not sure though) that the TACAI steps in and keeps moronic driving like that from happening. But I will try it out later tonight and see what happens! biggrin.gif

Madmatt

COMING SOON! DAM AGAIN!!! Version II of the DAM DAM... Now with more Hoover like features!!! (Cause I cant find any pictures of the Roer Dams!)

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 04-11-2000).]

Guest Big Time Software

hehe... I thought that dam looked very Hooverish wink.gif Good job!

Just to make sure nobody takes Matt's airborne comment too far, no... we didn't add in guys falling out of the sky at the last minute smile.gif

Steve

Guest Madmatt

Whoops! Thanks Steve! Yeah, I didn't mean it (airborne drop) could be done 'in the game' biggrin.gif

Madmatt...

loose lips make weird POTD's

------------------

combathq.thegamers.net

Guest goonch

God DAM it! How are we goona blow this f****** dam if you forgot to take the dynamite.

------------------

leave the gun, don't forget the cannolies.