Installation on to new PC

I have a new PC running Windows 10 and am trying to install my games on to it.  The installation of CMFI with the Gustav Line and R2V seems to be very complicated.  I have CMBN with the Commonwealth, and Market Garden modules installed.  When I start CMBN it indicates "2.03 Game Engine 4" so is that up to date or do I have to install the just released patch?

When I start CMFB it indicates "2.03 Game Engine 4".  Is that up to date and same question as CMBN.

Can someone tell me the sequence for installing CMFI.  I have the Gustav Line and R2V.

I have the Game Engine 4 big bundle.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the reply but I still need some clarification.  As I stated I have CMBN installed and it reads 4.03 Game Engine 4.  I also have CMFB installed and it reads 2.03 Game Engine 4.  Are these two games now up to date?  Or do I have install the files for these two games from the Upgrade Big Bundle as well?

In regards to CMFI, the file in the Upgrade 4 Big Bundle is 14 GB.  Are you saying that I just install this file and enter in the Big Bundle Activation code?  Does that mean that the Gustav LIne and R2V are included in this download and there is not need to activate those modules?

15 hours ago, CanuckGamer said:

Are you saying that I just install this file and enter in the Big Bundle Activation code?  Does that mean that the Gustav LIne and R2V are included in this download and there is not need to activate those modules?

Maybe 🙂 The all in one installer definitely has everything included. As for activation if the big bundle includes GL and R2V then yes one activation code. If not then you need to active each module separately using the activate short cut.