Patched battle problems ...

So, anyone any idea what's going on here?

A group of us are playing a multi-player per side CMFI battle, begun just before the patch came out. We decided to patch, and the turn was updated as per the recommended method.

The post patch turns show this (below): an enemy (to me) guy running into and across the bed of a river (useful attribute!!), where he isn't (in terms of the enemy's placements), and where (of course) he shouldn't be able to move at all ...

The file looks corrupted now, and we don't seem to have a way back, other than a re-start; but I've never seen anything like this before??

FWIW, he didn't just "appear" in the river, but followed the given contours of the terrain and ran down the river bank up to the water, and carried on down the slope into the water and across the river bed ...

cmfi.png

Edited by PhilM
Clarity

1 hour ago, PhilM said:

So, anyone any idea what's going on here?

A group of us are playing a multi-player per side CMFI battle, begun just before the patch came out. We decided to patch, and the turn was updated as per the recommended method.

The post patch turns show this (below): an enemy (to me) guy running into and across the bed of a river (useful attribute!!), where he isn't (in terms of the enemy's placements), and where (of course) he shouldn't be able to move at all ...

The file looks corrupted now, and we don't seem to have a way back, other than a re-start; but I've never seen anything like this before??

FWIW, he didn't just "appear" in the river, but followed the given contours of the terrain and ran down the river bank up to the water, and carried on down the slope into the water and across the river bed ...

cmfi.png

Can you post a save file?  (granted I'd like a few of those guys on my side next time 🙂  )

Dave

Here is a file, turn 016.

As the Allied player(s), I patched mid-way through 015 and sent that to the Axis side: no problems noticed up to that point.

After 016 (this file) then came back, watching the replay showed scuba-guy (our new name for him) appearing and behaving as above.

AFAIK, the Axis side don't see anything odd, including not seeing their scuba-guy ...

Password is ... Italy (embarrassingly pedestrian!)

Ooops, file too big to load here. I'll share it via DropBox if you can message me with your email address.

2 hours ago, PhilM said:

Here is a file, turn 016.

As the Allied player(s), I patched mid-way through 015 and sent that to the Axis side: no problems noticed up to that point.

After 016 (this file) then came back, watching the replay showed scuba-guy (our new name for him) appearing and behaving as above.

AFAIK, the Axis side don't see anything odd, including not seeing their scuba-guy ...

Password is ... Italy (embarrassingly pedestrian!)

Ooops, file too big to load here. I'll share it via DropBox if you can message me with your email address.

@Ultradave message me your email address re the above?