Questions

1)  In a current game a FO was KO'd during ADJUSTING fire (MAX/HARASS) and the arty keeps firing on the adjusted target for many more minutes - I think it will exhaust all ammo without giving any opportunity to cancel.  However, I thought that when an FO gets KO'd the barrage he's ordered will stop at some point allowing for other use.  

2)  Sometimes when ordering a disembark, a MG team cannot be ordered to DEPLOY (until the next turn).  Again, is there some situation where that occurs?

17 hours ago, Erwin said:

1)  In a current game a FO was KO'd during ADJUSTING fire (MAX/HARASS) and the arty keeps firing on the adjusted target for many more minutes - I think it will exhaust all ammo without giving any opportunity to cancel.  However, I thought that when an FO gets KO'd the barrage he's ordered will stop at some point allowing for other use.  

Page 75 of Engine Manual 4.0 states that the friendly AI may abort a support mission, on its own, in a friendly fire incident.   The friendly AI may also abort on its own if the spotter is out of C2 for a long time (as in KIA I would think). 

However I have never experienced a friendly asset stop firing even when the spotter has been KIA for 45 minutes.  The tubes will fire until the support mission is completed or until they run out of ammo.   

2 hours ago, MOS:96B2P said:

The tubes will fire until the support mission is completed or until they run out of ammo.   

Yes, that is what I am experiencing.  I use HARASS fire a lot, so there goes 40 minutes of wasting ammo.  :(