unpassable bridge

Hi,

Not sure if this a bug or something but I can't pass through this bridge with bradleys. it's one of the tf thunder missions in sf2. first time i am seeing anythng like this to be honest. it keeps on reseting back halfway across. the strykers went across fine. any workaround to this or should i just run my dudes across.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nTgj9fgEtATNZdQZVyGlSyi-iLMhB74l/view?usp=sharing

I recall specific bridge weight limits were a thing in the WWII titles especially when Tigers are involved. There's so few bridges on CMSF2 desert maps that I don't have much bridge crossing experience with that title. Bridges may be like houses in that if there's a bug/glitch in the model that gets fixed the scenario maker needs to go in, delete the old bridge/building and replace it or the old bug/glitch will remain 'baked into' the scenario.