Mod: CMFI Menu Screen - Victory Edition

I have long wanted to make a menu screen mod for FI but have lacked a reasonably good colorized photo to do one from. Finally found one that I felt sums up the Italian campaign pretty much and added medals for the Italian/NA/Victory in Italy campaign for various Allied countries.

For now it can be downloaded from the link below, but could @Bootie please add it to CMMODS :)

0TgY37j.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l7m8z3e4gj78qcj/splash background.bmp?dl=0

• 4 weeks later...

I am brand new to the game. The only other mod I downloaded so far was a campaign. I unziped it and put the file into the campaign folder. It seemed to work when I went into the game.

The file for the victory screen does it need to be a .bmp or jpeg or does it matter?

5 hours ago, bomberburn said:

I am brand new to the game. The only other mod I downloaded so far was a campaign. I unziped it and put the file into the campaign folder. It seemed to work when I went into the game.

The file for the victory screen does it need to be a .bmp or jpeg or does it matter?

Yes, victory screen has to be .bmp format (24 bit), so don’t change anything.