Info sharing not working

I am running a quick battle in CMBS during the night with a recce unit. As you can see on the picture, one enemy infantry is sighted. It is actually seen by the platoon HQ. He spotted it 3 minutes ago, and yet none of the other members of the platoon has an idea about them (so not even the cloudy symbol with the question mark). Any idea why the info sharing is not working?

Untitled.jpg

Edited by Bufo

28 minutes ago, Bulletpoint said:

My guess is that you are playing on Iron and it's too dark for the rest of the platoon to see the SL, and just a bit too far away to hear him.

They have radios anyway, and beside that a few of them have voice contact as well (they are close enough).

2 hours ago, Bufo said:

So how do I report this as a bug? Can we even do that? (report bugs)

Many of the people posting on this forum are beta testers. They can report bugs, but they need to be aware of your post. @MOS:96B2P has a sharp eye for this kind of stuff and he knows a lot about how the info share system works. So I hope he will take a look at this and see if there's anything we missed.

Edited by Bulletpoint

Actually now that I look at it again, I'm thinking it might be the same bug I reported a long time ago, where contact info is not shared if the enemy unit moves. I tested it with tanks, but it seems it maybe also happens with infantry.

What happens is: An enemy unit is spotted, and info on its location is shared with friendly teams. The enemy unit then moves, but the updated location is never shared. Notice how all teams in your example have an infantry contact marker in the distance. That's probably the same unit that the HQ unit is now actively spotting in a different location.

Here's the thread talking about the bug:

Edited by Bulletpoint

1 hour ago, Bulletpoint said:

Notice how all teams in your example have an infantry contact marker in the distance. That's probably the same unit that the HQ unit is now actively spotting in a different location.

No actually that is a different unit. Sharing works for all the other units including that in the back of the map, except this one. I think this one was behind an SPG, and he abandoned that, but it was very close to its current location.

Edited by Bufo

12 minutes ago, MOS:96B2P said:

@Bufo also the information was not passed up to the Company HQ.  Best I can tell things are not working as intended.  A report was submitted with a copy of the save you provided and a link to this thread.  Thank you.    

Thank you!