BFCElvis

Fire and Rubble DAR: BFCElvis vs Ithikial_AU - Soviet Side

Back at Berliner Weisse at that weird corner that I have another OT-34 trying to kill the last man in a squad I continue to try to take him out. He has been refusing to die. I haven't had any direct fire on him but I've gotten plenty of area fire on the building. He's been busy performing some buddy aid on his buddies and now look what he's gotten his hands on. Yup. Both an MG42 and a panzerfaust. I'd come out shooting at him with area fire until I got in a position to get some direct fire but I have a tank staring right at where I'd have to go. Either this b@#%*&d will get a shot at me with his faust or the tank will get a shot. I've felt like I'm in check for a while. I gotta get myself out of these boxes that I've gotten myself into.

39_1.jpg

39_2.jpg

39_3.jpg

1 hour ago, BFCElvis said:

39_3.jpg

That overwatch PIV would almost certainly win the duel if the OT-34 peeks around the corner.  Now, if it got swarmed by infantry first to make it turn its turret, combined with a carefully timed OT-34 advance with a covered armored arc on the PIV (with a timed additional move + face to take off the arc after the likely armor engagement time)...

But, you're low on infantry there at the moment and that OT-34 is a key asset. So, not sure on taking the risk. Like you said, maybe think a bit and see if you can make the overall situation more fluid. Don't you have more infantry on the way? More bodies to swarm the tank?