some odd things i've noticed

hi all..

not had this in any other game or module yet, but thought i'd post the issue.

i've had tanks or vehicles quickly jump backward and forward, no game killer...but thought it odd.. like it was conflicting with a vehicle close by..

also had (during a night meeting engagement) my dynamic lighting went away, as well as shadows and then two turns later they came back? 

first thing i think is graphics drivers?

I've never seen this, but I almost exclusively play Realtime. Playing WeGo the game first runs through the 1 minute turn (blue bar) then 'recreates' it on-screen to watch. That produces some odd anomalies matching up the played-through turn with the graphics, like running soldiers stopping then sliding into position. something you rarely see playing Realtime.

On 5/17/2020 at 11:34 PM, Field Oggy said:

Oh yes jumping tanks.  I've witnessed this more than once.  It always occurs when I am one or two action squares away from vineyard tiles.

yes I confirm this behavior only seen on CM italy
the tank goes to the requested position then suddenly moves one or two square
this happens among other things almost systematically in the 1st scenario of Invasion at Géla always in the same place (no vine in this case)

Yes
I just checked if I still had the backup, but no!
I remembered that he also does the same thing with of  Tomato scenario: 340 tiny open 340
immediately I recreated it
if you want i can email it
in the same second the tank is in the same place
there, it's a little jump !

200522122822300874.jpg200522122822483901.jpg

Stéphane - I ran your 2 saves and sure enough, they jumped for me just as you described.  I've submitted a bug report with the saved files attached through the bug tracking system. Thanks for providing the good save games. That helps a lot!!

If anyone else here has a save they can provide that shows the same behavior, anything additional would be of help.

Dave