LOADING CM2 "ALL IN ONE" BIG BUNDLES

I know this must have been asked a thousand times before...   :(

I need to load all the CM2 games onto my new system and have forgotten where to locate the "All In One" d/l files.  Precise crayon level "how to" instructions would be appreciated...

BTW:  I have 3 other systems with the games already loaded.  Do I have de-register one?  Might be a problem if I do have to decommission one system as have my other systems scattered in foreign locations so I don't have to carry the heavy laptops that have the high end duty gaming video cards all over the world.

Thank you...

The copy-protection system for CM games since CMBN does NOT have an unlicensing mechanism (eLicense) like the original CMSF had. So you don't need to 'decommision' your previous installs.

The 'all-in-one' installers for your games will usually be found with the links in the purchases of the '4.0 Upgrade' (or 3.0 Upgrade if you only had that Upgrade version). If you made purchases of any of the games after the 4.0 Upgrade, then those links should also have the 'all-in-one' installers.

To get to the downloads go to http://www.battlefront.com and click the 'Login' button in the upper right. This will be the 'store account' login, which may differ from your Forum account (it should be the email address at the time of purchase). Hopefully you haven't used multiple email accounts in the past when making your purchases. Otherwise you may need to remember these other accounts in order to find all of your downloads. Once logged in you'll be at the 'My Account' page. Click the 'My Orders' link and you should be presented will a listing of all of the purchases that this account has made. Unfortunately you won't see what exactly was purchased with each order in this list. You'll have to guess when you purchased the games and then click on the 'Click to view' link at the right side of the order. This will show you the details of the order and also provide the initial links to those downloads. Within the 'Order Content' section of each order should be a listing of each item purchased at that time and a link within each listing that should take you to the 'Sharefile' download. Also within this listing will be the license key ('Activation Code(s)').

Within the downloads, if you're presented with a folder icon for the download, you may want to click on that to 'drill down' to a listing of the individual downloads within that folder. You will want the 'Windows FULL...' download for each game. Putting a 'checkmark' in the upper left of the folder icons will download that entire folder. With the 'folder' downloads the default filename will often be 'Files.zip', so you may want to pay attention if you download multiple files like this and possibly rename them during the initial download process (to identify them correctly later).

With the .zip compressed files the Windows Explorer decompression capability should typically work. However you may want to install 7-zip or some other compression/decompression utility. Occasionally some people have run into problems properly decompressing some of the files.

With the 4.0 Upgrade installs you will need the license keys for each of the modules, packs and the 4.0 and 3.0 Upgrades (unless your base game purchase was of a 4.0 version). After entering the initial license key you will need to use the 'Activate Modules' shortcut that may be in the Battlefront folder in your Windows 10 Start Menu. Pay close attention to the 'success' dialog box at the end and what the text is in the 'green boxes' that tell you what is currently activated.

Thank you...

14 hours ago, Schrullenhaft said:

Unfortunately you won't see what exactly was purchased with each order in this list.

Yeah, this lack of easy access info has always been a PITA as one has to click on every purchase until one finds the correct one(s).  :(

BTW: Can one d/l these files to one HD (unpack but not install), then transfer the unpacked files (eg via a BU drive) to the desired HD and install from there?  ie:  If one wants to do clean reinstallations to several systems, can one d/l once to a portable HD, unpack, and then copy the unpacked files to the desired HD's and install from there?

Confusion... 

For example, my original CMFB purchase on 3/18/16 was CMFB engine v3.  When I follow your instructions I get to the Full Installer for v1.01.  But, my current CMFB game is v2.02. 

I thought that with the "full installer" of any game family one would d/l the latest version and so would not need patches and updates etc.  

I have CMSF1 Big Bundle Upgrade purchased 1/7/19.  But, which game is CMAF-UPV4?  (Purchased 1/5/17)

With CMRT am not sure if all I need is CMRT v103 setup, or do I need all the other 5 brz folders as well?  (And I already have CMRT v2 installed anyway.)

This part of the BF site really makes customers feel dumb.  :(

Edited by Erwin

If you purchased the '4.0 Upgrade' for most of your games, then use those downloads to install the game (the 'FULL' installers). Only CMSF2 came out with the 4.0 Engine, all other games needed an upgrade to get to 4.0, so the 'base game' installs will be the previous or earlier versions of the engine (CMBN = 1.x, CMFI = 2.x, CMRT = 3.x, CMBS = 3.x, CMFB = 3.x). For CMFB the 4.0 Engine is the 2.x version of the game.

CMSF and CMA both use eLicense and I would HIGHLY suggest unlicensing those games (but, if you have CMSF2, then you really don't need CMSF1) from your previous computers/installs. The licenses for those games come with two activations each, so unlicensing them frees up that activation allowing it to be used elsewhere. The current copy-protection system typically has 4 activations per license key and you have to contact the Helpdesk if you run out of activations for a license key (where they will add an activation to that license key).

Still confused...

My game versions (all engine 4 except for CMA and CMFI): 

CMSF2 v2.02

CMA v1.03 (no engine listed)

CMBS v2.10

CMBN v4

CMFI v1.20 (no engine listed)

CMRT v2.00

CMFB v2.02

I thought I had purchased 4.0 upgrade for all my games, but I see that CMFI is still v1.2 and no engine listed.  (Probably cos I don't play that title much.)  

I have the R2V module (not yet installed) as says that b4 installing I need to first have updated CMFI to engine 4 and either the update for "Engine 2 and 3 (v1.0 thru v1.12)", or...  "Engine 4 (v2.0 thru v2.10)".  Since I have v1.2 which seems to be between 1.12 and 2.0 what do I do?

I thought that nowadays there was a single "big bundle" download for each game family that would automatically install the latest greatest version of each game.  But, I seem to be having to do multiple manual updates and upgrades the old way.  

Plz advise...

Edited by Erwin

If you intend to install R2V, then you'll need to purchase the 4.0 Upgrade for CMFI. I haven't performed a full install of CMFI since CMFI-R2V came out, but I assume that the latest installer (the '4.0 Upgrade - FULL') should have the R2V content now. I'm not sure where the '1.2' version comes from unless it is Gustav Line on Engine 3.

CMA's latest version is 1.03. There is no upgrade to newer engines and it is technically 'pre-1.0' (CMBN being the 1.0 baseline).

CMBN is up to 4.02 right now, which the latest FULL installer should be at. Although with some of the Tac-AI bugs people seem to be playing all sorts of versions now.

Edited by Schrullenhaft

I think your instructions or d/l information may need to be updated.  I already purchased the Engine 4 update for ALL the CM2 families.  So, should NOT need to purchase that again.  What was not made clear is that one has to keep clicking on the game windows several times when trying to d/l to drill down to what one needs to d/l.  

It's not intuitive.  Hope it now works...

Edited by Erwin

Is this CMFI 1.20 installation on your new computer ? If so, then I can only guess that you somehow got an installation of CMFI with the 3.0 Upgrade with Gustav Line rather than the 4.0 Upgrade (though that only seems to be up to v. 1.12). The current CMFI 4.0 Upgrade download IS version 2.10 and it DOES have the R2V content in it.

If you're presented with a 'folder' icon on the download page, you'll need to click on the icon to open it up since a folder may indicate more than one file. You can click on the checkbox in the upper left of those folder icons (multiple ones, if desired) and when you click the 'download' button in the lower right you will download a compressed file (.zip usually) with the filename of 'Files.zip'. This .zip file will have folders within it of each of the separate downloads, requiring multiple extractions to get the installers. If you click on the folder icon until there is only one icon (a graphic of a 'zipper'), then clicking download on this file will get you just that file with its unique filename.

Edited by Schrullenhaft

4 hours ago, Schrullenhaft said:

f you're presented with a 'folder' icon on the download page, you'll need to click on the icon to open it up since a folder may indicate more than one file. You can click on the checkbox in the upper left of those folder icons (multiple ones, if desired) and when you click the 'download' button in the lower right you will download a compressed file (.zip usually) with the filename of 'Files.zip'. This .zip file will have folders within it of each of the separate downloads, requiring multiple extractions to get the installers. If you click on the folder icon until there is only one icon (a graphic of a 'zipper'), then clicking download on this file will get you just that file with its unique filename.

Yeah... this is where there is confusion.  The first level has the tick box and one immediately thinks "that's the one I need".  But, there is nothing to tell a person that they do NOT need all those files, but should click again to get to the multiple boxes where one can select only the file(s) one needs.  If one is doing installations every few weeks one would remember.  But, if one only has to do this every couple of years or longer, one simply forgets how things work and there are no helpful onscreen instructions.

4 hours ago, Schrullenhaft said:

The current CMFI 4.0 Upgrade download IS version 2.10 and it DOES have the R2V content in it.

I hope what you are saying is that when buying R2V that Engine 4 is automatically included.  In any case, I thought that one buys Engine 4 for all games in one go.  I do not see multiple orders for Engine 4 in my ORDERS list and all the other CM2 titles have Engine 4.

Next questions will be about getting the software to run in Win 10.  Just installed CMBS, and did the Base game + Battlepack activations.  But, when testing, game won't start.  When I double click the icon, nothing happens.

I know all games ran fine on my 3 year old Win 10 machine.  My new system presumably has the latest Win 10.  Anything special one has to do to get CM2 to run?

For R2V you will need the 4.0 Upgrade. R2V does NOT come with the 4.0 Upgrade. If you purchased the 'Big Bundle' Upgrade for 4.0, then you would have CMFI's 4.0 Upgrade.

I'm currently running Windows 10 v. 1909 and it works with all of the CM games at this point. So I don't believe it is an OS-compatibility issue that you're running into. When you activated CMBS, did you use the 4.0 Upgrade license key ? I believe you'll need the 'base game', 4.0 Upgrade and Battle Pack license keys in order to get CMBS fully running. If you install the 4.0 Upgrade installation and don't use that license key, then the game won't run to my knowledge. With the other games you'll likely need the 3.0 and 4.0 license keys to get the games running at a minimum (unless your purchase of the 'base game' was at the 3.0 or 4.0 engine release - then that base game license key and possibly the 4.0 Upgrade if it was originally a 3.0 engine purchase).

You may also want to add exceptions within your security software for the game executables and their directories (however your security software handles that). It seems rare that security software will interfere, but it is always a possibility (especially when new 'signature files' or updated executables are released for the security program).

47 minutes ago, Schrullenhaft said:

When you activated CMBS, did you use the 4.0 Upgrade license key ? I believe you'll need the 'base game', 4.0 Upgrade and Battle Pack license keys in order to get CMBS fully running.

Does it matter in what order one does the activations?  I did the Base Game (didn't run) then the Module (still didn't run) then Engine 4 (still no run).  Then I did the Base Game and Module activations again just in case.

49 minutes ago, Schrullenhaft said:

With the other games you'll likely need the 3.0 and 4.0 license keys to get the games running at a minimum (unless your purchase of the 'base game' was at the 3.0 or 4.0 engine release - then that base game license key and possibly the 4.0 Upgrade if it was originally a 3.0 engine purchase).

OMG...  How on earth does on figure that out?    Other than R2V, I bought all CM games on preorder or immediately they were released.  But for most that was years ago.

51 minutes ago, Schrullenhaft said:

You may also want to add exceptions within your security software

Ok, any hints on how one does that in Win 10?  Currently I only have the Windows security stuff.  Was advised that was good enough these days so haven't loaded anything else (as yet).  You recommend other security software?

So... I just now installed CMFB thinking that would be the easiest as it has no modules.  As with CMBS there was no "activation" shortcut on the desktop, so I go into the game folder and use the shortcut there.  This time I start by activating Engine 4.  That seems to be successful.  But when I click again on the activation shortcut in order to activate the game itself, the shortcut doesn't work - no activation screen.  

If you attempt to run the game (CMFB) does it popup with the activation screen or does nothing happen ? Usually I start with running the game initially and activating with either the base game or 4.0 Upgrade license key and then close that down. I then run the 'Activate Modules' shortcut (wherever you find it) and activate the next license key, shut it down and repeat the process until I have activated all of the necessary/desired license keys. I don't know if you can use the 'Activate Modules' shortcut to activate all licenses for a game.

You can check to see if CMFB is somehow already running by Ctrl-Alt-Del and starting the Task Manager and look for the CMFB executable (possibly named 'CM Forgotten Battles.exe', but I'm not sure). If it is running, then 'end process' on it and then attempt to launch it again and see if the activation window comes up or not.

It shouldn't matter what order you perform the activations, just completing the necessary ones at some point before attempting to run the game. When you successfully activate a license key you should get a display with 'green boxes' that list the successfully activated license keys and what they match to (i.e. - '4.0 Upgrade', 'CMBS Battle Pack', etc.). With CMBS, using the 4.0 Upgrade installer, activating with the base game license key and then (via the 'Activate Modules' shortcut) activating the 4.0 Upgrade license key should have gotten you running (assuming each was successful). You can reverse this order and initially activate with the 4.0 Upgrade and you should get the same results. The Battle Pack license key will just give you access to the those scenarios and campaigns (that will otherwise be 'greyed out' in the listings).

If you don't have any security software beyond what Windows 10 has built-in (Windows Defender), then you can add an exception via these instructions. I assume they're up-to-date enough. Most people haven't needed to add exceptions with Windows Defender and CM to my knowledge. I personally use the free version of Avast. There's nothing special about it (and it can occasionally be annoying), but it gets the job done generally.

Though I haven't seen it be necessary lately, you can attempt to run the CM games by right-clicking on their icons and selecting 'Run as administrator' from the popup menu.

What video card and driver do you have installed on your new computer ? Most of the time the drivers that may be provided by Microsoft/Windows will usually work for CM. The Intel integrated video can be problematic however, but that usually results in graphical problems rather than complete failure of the games to run. On laptops you may have both Intel integrated video and either a Radeon or GeForce as the 'dedicated' video. With these configurations the default video is the Intel and you may have to 'force' the game to run on the dedicated video (usually by either some control panel option where the game is configured for certain run-time options).

If you've purchased the base games at the time of release/pre-release, then those specific downloads will be much earlier versions. For CMBS, CMRT and CMFB those will be Engine 3.0 for their base games. CMSF2 will be Engine 4.0, while CMBN will be Engine 1.0 and CMFI will be Engine 2.0. You will NOT need the CMBN 2.0 Upgrade license key to my knowledge. These should be the license keys you need to activate if you have EVERYTHING:

CMSF2:

• Base game 
  • Base game (old, CMSF1 - if this is an 'upgrade' purchase) 
  • Marines module (new)
  • Marines module (old, CMSF1 - if an 'upgrade' purchase)
  • British Forces (new) 
  • British Forces (old, CMSF1 - if an 'upgrade' purchase) 
  • NATO (new) 
  • NATO (old, CMSF1 - if an 'upgrade' purchase)

CMBN:

• 4.0 Upgrade 
  • 3.0 Upgrade 
  • Commonwealth 
  • Market-Garden 
  • Vehicle Pack 
  • Battle Pack

CMRT:

• 4.0 Upgrade 
  • Base game

CMFB

• 4.0 Upgrade 
  • Base game

CMBS

• 4.0 Upgrade 
  • Base game 
  • Battle Pack

CMFI

• 4.0 Upgrade 
  • 3.0 Upgrade 
  • Gustav Line 
  • Rome to Victory

18 hours ago, Schrullenhaft said:

If you attempt to run the game (CMFB) does it popup with the activation screen or does nothing happen ?

Nothing happens.  I found the Activation shortcut in the game directory and used that to activate all three items for CMBS. 

But, when I first activated Engine 4 for CMFB, the activation shortcut no longer worked afterwards so I couldn't even get to CMFB Base Game activation. 

Usually I start with running the game initially and activating with either the base game or 4.0 Upgrade license key and then close that down. I then run the 'Activate Modules' shortcut (wherever you find it) and activate the next license key, shut it down and repeat the process until I have activated all of the necessary/desired license keys. I don't know if you can use the 'Activate Modules' shortcut to activate all licenses for a game. 

Yes, that's what I tried to do.  For CMBS I was able to keep using the activate shortcut for the Base Game, the Module and then Engine 4 (in that order).  For CMFB I tried the Engine 4 activation first.  But, then the activate shortcut didn't work anymore and I could not activate the Base Game.

You can check to see if CMFB is somehow already running by Ctrl-Alt-Del and starting the Task Manager and look for the CMFB executable (possibly named 'CM Forgotten Battles.exe', but I'm not sure). If it is running, then 'end process' on it and then attempt to launch it again and see if the activation window comes up or not.

I tried that.  Nothing was running.

It shouldn't matter what order you perform the activations, just completing the necessary ones at some point before attempting to run the game. When you successfully activate a license key you should get a display with 'green boxes' that list the successfully activated license keys and what they match to (i.e. - '4.0 Upgrade', 'CMBS Battle Pack', etc.).

Yes, I got that with CMBS.  Three "green boxes":  Base; Module; Engine 4 all "successfully activated".

With CMBS, using the 4.0 Upgrade installer, activating with the base game license key and then (via the 'Activate Modules' shortcut) activating the 4.0 Upgrade license key should have gotten you running (assuming each was successful). You can reverse this order and initially activate with the 4.0 Upgrade and you should get the same results. The Battle Pack license key will just give you access to the those scenarios and campaigns (that will otherwise be 'greyed out' in the listings).

If you don't have any security software beyond what Windows 10 has built-in (Windows Defender), then you can add an exception via these instructions. I assume they're up-to-date enough. Most people haven't needed to add exceptions with Windows Defender and CM to my knowledge. I personally use the free version of Avast. There's nothing special about it (and it can occasionally be annoying), but it gets the job done generally.

Though I haven't seen it be necessary lately, you can attempt to run the CM games by right-clicking on their icons and selecting 'Run as administrator' from the popup menu.

Tried that as well.

What video card and driver do you have installed on your new computer ?

nVidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti   Should be up to date (how to check?)

Most of the time the drivers that may be provided by Microsoft/Windows will usually work for CM. The Intel integrated video can be problematic however, but that usually results in graphical problems rather than complete failure of the games to run. On laptops you may have both Intel integrated video and either a Radeon or GeForce as the 'dedicated' video. With these configurations the default video is the Intel and you may have to 'force' the game to run on the dedicated video (usually by either some control panel option where the game is configured for certain run-time options).

If you've purchased the base games at the time of release/pre-release, then those specific downloads will be much earlier versions. For CMBS, CMRT and CMFB those will be Engine 3.0 for their base games. CMSF2 will be Engine 4.0, while CMBN will be Engine 1.0 and CMFI will be Engine 2.0. You will NOT need the CMBN 2.0 Upgrade license key to my knowledge. 

All my CM2 games except for CMFI (and CMA) run Engine 4. 

QUESTION:  I already have 3 copies of all the CM2 games on 3 other computers at various locations.  Is three the max?  Does one need to be deactivated??

Edited by Erwin

With the CM2 copy-protection system you CANNOT 'deactivate' an installation. Each license key comes with 4 activations, so this installation could have been the 4th one, especially since you saw a success dialog that showed the game was activated. So I can only assume that the activations actually worked here.

Your GeForce GTX 660 Ti should work fine with the game. The latest driver for Windows 10 64-bit is 445.87. You can check your current version by going to the Start Menu and right-clicking and selecting 'Device Manager' in the menu that pops up. In here click on the arrow/carat next to'Display adapters' and your GeForce GTX 660 Ti should show up in the listing. Double-click or right-click on this listing (and select 'Properties' from the popup menu) and go to the Driver tab. Look for the 'Driver version' and the number will tell you the version (in a round-about way). In my case I have the '26.21.14.4128' driver. This is the 441.28 version.

Assuming you've actually been successful in activating the 'base game' and the '4.0 Upgrade' for CMBS, the primary issue is that CMBS will not even start. Open up the File Manager and browse to the location of the game (usually 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefront\Combat Mission Black Sea'). In here find the 'CM Black Sea.exe' and right-click it and select 'Run as administrtor' from the popup menu and see if it reacts any differently this time (running the direct executable rather than a shortcut). If it still doesn't show up after several minutes, perform the Ctrl-Alt-Del and again look for the 'CM Black Sea.exe' in the program listing. End the program if you find it. Right-click on the Start Menu and go to 'Event Viewer'. In here go to 'Windows logs' and then 'Application' and look for any 'errors' within the recent few minutes to see if something is happening. Also look in the 'System' section logs. Hopefully something will stand out that may indicate the source of the problem.

10 hours ago, Schrullenhaft said:

Your GeForce GTX 660 Ti should work fine with the game.

Oops... was working on the old Win 7 computer and accidentally checked its card.  New system has  GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER.  Does that make a difference to your diagnosis?

Should have latest driver installed.  But it's dated 3/4/20 v26.21.14.4259.

Last time, I successfully activated Engine 4 for CMFB.  But, after that successful activation, the CMFB activation shortcut didn't work again (weird).  After the reboot I was now able to successfully activate the Base CMFB game as well.  So both Engine 4 and Base Game are "Successfully Activated" for CMFB.  But, when I click PLAY GAME, nothing happens.  When I try to Run as Admin nothing happens.  Task Manager says nothing running.

What is strange is that the CMBS Activation shortcut doesn't work today.  I double click on it and nothing happens.  What would mess with that?

Application shows many Event ID 1000 Task (100) errors in the past couple of days (and just a few minutes ago) which presumably are to do with my load attempts.

System shows a few DistributedCOM warnings (Event ID 10016) - one today.

PS:  When I get a new Win 10 machine I immediately put a Win 7 UI on it as I hate the Win 10 interface.  So, bear that in mind re your instructions.  

Seems like every time I get a new system we go thru this.  Eventually it will all work...   

Edited by Erwin

CM2 series is one of the most inconvenient games to install. Never experienced this sort of annoyance before.

Have not been able to make my CMBN+CF+MG+4.0+4.02 to work, no matter what. 

Managed to get CMRT 1.03 work..and then upgraded to latest...and it stopped working.

Pity that these games are such utter PITA to get to work, I give up and just play CMBB, that installed and plays just fine...

Edited by Sardaukar

Sardaukar - Do you install CMBN with the '4.0 Upgrade' all-in-one installer (which should be linked to your purchase of the 4.0 Upgrade for CMBN) ? That greatly simplifies the process and nothing additional needs to be installed (including the 4.02 patch). Do you know if your purchase of CMBN was when it was at the Engine 3.0 level (a purchase sometime late in 2014 or later) ? If your purchase was before that, then you would need the 3.0 Upgrade in addition to the 4.0 Upgrade. With a purchase of CMBN in late 2014 it should be at the Engine 3.0 level and the basic CMBN license key should 'cover' for the 3.0 Upgrade. If your purchase of CMBN was before then AND your purchase of the 4.0 Upgrade was ONLY the 4.0 Upgrade (and not a combo of the 3.0/4.0 Upgrade), then you will possibly need to contact the Helpdesk and see what can be done to acquire the CMBN 3.0 + 4.0 Upgrade Bundle (US$15), with a possible credit of your purchase of the 4.0 Upgrade.

For CMRT, assuming a successful activation, then you may need to add an exception within your security software for the new game executable. Some security programs may recognize that the executable is different and possibly block it.

I have added exception. No help.

I'll try CMBN 3.12 installation too. My original purchase of CMBN was May 27 2011. I have purchased all add-ons before 2014 except 3.0 upgrade 2014 and 4.0 upgrade 2019.

I have now struggled 2 days with these games..and going to give up after today. I don't have time for this $h*t and frankly never experienced this with any other game. I have ticket open for this too.

NOT a good customer experience.

Erwin - the GeForce RTX 2070 Super can use the previous driver linked (the 445.87). Your current driver is 442.59. I'm currently running the 441.28 on my RTX 2070 Super and it works fine with the entire CM series. So my assumption is that a driver upgrade wouldn't fix the problem (but you can install the latest anyway).

The 'DistributedCOM warnings (Event ID 10016)' are probably not anything to worry about from what little I've read about them. I've gotten them running several CM games (I assume they're related to the games). The relevant error does seem to be the 'Event ID 1000 Task (100)' errors that you're seeing in the Application portion of the Event Viewer. Unfortunately these are pretty generic errors that don't give much info. I've just gotten one running CMFI (fully upgraded), but it ran fine. In the Event Viewer, if you look below the listing of errors to see the details about a highlighted error you may see the 'Exception Code'. In my case it was a '0xc0000005', which is also a very broad error (but nothing was happening wrong that I could see with CMFI).

Do you know what software is loading up on boot with your current Windows 10 computer ? We have seen problems in the past with the Nahimic audio software (that came on some MSI laptops in the past and may come with a number of motherboards).

Sardaukar - Are you able to run games and get the Activation screen or do you not even get to this point when running the games ? How are you installing CMBN (what installers are you using) ? What exactly happens when you attempt to run CMBN (or CMRT) ? When was the last time these games were working for you, strictly BEFORE the 4.0 Upgrade or has the 4.0 Upgrade worked at some point in the past ? Was this on the current computer or a different one ? Is your current computer a laptop or a desktop ? Have you used the 'Activate New Products' shortcut (either on the desktop or in the Start Menu folder for each game) ?