PBEM opponent wanted

Hi 

Let me introduce myself:

I have been playing wargames since the early 80´s. Avalon Hill games ( and of course a lot of SL and mainly ASL( I even made a published historical module (Bragging :-))( sort off  - read the review) ).

After finding CM, that took over gradually - and I have given away all my board games ( I still miss them as reference some times).

- Anyways I have a proud record of loosing about  66 to 75 percent of all games in those 40 years - I do tend to roleplay and like my troops to much. But I never will stop learning.

So:

1)I have all CM WW2 games and  all updates/DLC's.

2)I play any side - but have played mainly German in CM - I can't promise a turn a day - depends on the work and general situation we all are in at the moment.

3)I will not play scenarios I have played before - unless specifically agreed.

4) In case of playing a QB I like to keep buying at least within some kind of historical probability.

Please drop me a mail/ PM if you feel like taking on a new opponent.

Best Regards

Morten Lundsteen

Copenhagen - Denmark