It seems there was a problem with your license.

Falaise

Has something changed recently about your computer, new hardware, etc. (including inserting USB headphones) ? Typically these errors show up when you try to launch the game. Is that what is happening here, where the error appears when you launch CMBN and NOT during the loading of a specific scenario (after you've reached the main screen) ?

If you haven't restarted your computer in awhile, perhaps try that and see if the game behaves any differently. If necessary, make sure that the game executables/directories are set as exceptions to your security software, though that is usually not much of a problem lately.

You MIGHT have to contact the Helpdesk and request the gsClean utility for CMBN (you may need to mention all of the modules and packs you have installed and what exact version you're running). This utility will delete specific license keys and allow you to reactivate.

thank you i was with the game open
I looked at several scenarios that I opened to watch then by opening one, the game loaded a little more than 70% then back on the desktop and when I tried to reopen this message it is displayed.
we already had a discussion on this thread ...
Closing problem, abnormal loading time, various crashes. You already mentioned a problem related to the license key
I think this is the confirmation
I will open a ticket
thanks again

22 hours ago, Schrullenhaft said:

You MIGHT have to contact the Helpdesk and request the gsClean utility for CMBN (you may need to mention all of the modules and packs you have installed and what exact version you're running). This utility will delete specific license keys and allow you to reactivate.

that was it,  thanks for your help
it works perfectly