panzer IV without schurzen?

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Sgt.Squarehead said:

You chose some interesting Pz.IV pictures there, George.....The first one looks to be a command tank and the closest tank in the second picture looks very much like an early production Pz.IV Ausf J.  B)

To be fair just what came up when I googled it. Taken from a thread on a model forum re same question. I’ve other pics n books but always reluctant to copy book images and post online. 

in the game you get most with schurzen, some with only the schurzen rails, which is very cool detail to show, but i wondered about the ones completely without. i played one scenario years ago, believe it was the older version 2 engine...i'll try and post a picture...

is the any officials response to this as i'd like to know if its something im doing wrong or just qwerky ness from how the game models etc.