Hi

Can anyone help me with an issue I am facing? I am playing the german campaign but for some the map where you have to choose which branch of missions to follow is messing up. the first branch is done by just pressing cease fire right at the start. That works fine for me. I kept a save of that map(so that i could come back and choose the other branch). However when i try to select the other branch(by going to the objective marker at the end of the road and the pressing case fire) the game just hard crashes. Don't know what's happening since everything else works fine. I have a copy of the branch choosing map in m machine. 

3 hours ago, ishfar94 said:

Uhh. May sound stupid but do you know where to upload? is it the helpdesk?

Nowhere official... most people use their dropbox or google drive.

If it's small enough (less than 2mb), I believe you can attach it to your profile (click on your moniker, top-right of the screen & underneath "profile" is the attachments page).

Post the link on this thread & then people can try to recreate the issue.

Edited by 37mm

20 hours ago, 37mm said:

Nowhere official... most people use their dropbox or google drive.

If it's small enough (less than 2mb), I believe you can attach it to your profile (click on your moniker, top-right of the screen & underneath "profile" is the attachments page).

Post the link on this thread & then people can try to recreate the issue.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dFVQ72CZMg5fgVA5hXwEF56XYl4kbchw/view?usp=sharing

I think this should work. This is the map where you choose your branch