Casualties always leader/gunner.

semmes

• 2 weeks later...

The only aimed fire is with a rifle.

The lock is moving forward, so any other fire is area fire.

I would say the tons of evidence should come from the programmers, if they made 10.000 test and there was even the slightest hint that out of 100 casualties more than 10 were gunners they were doing it wrong.

My friend, any hussar who does not die by thirty is a blackguard . Lasalle.

I have nothing personal against the coders and as this looks like a movie allow me to use the word "producer", probably the same "producer" who decided that when under fire,  you run...

You don't, you take cover, you hit the ground... they haven't invented anything else. They never invented anything else.

You try to get a certain amount of bullets in a determined space with the expectation of hitting somebody there.

One of those 10 guys is going to be an ex-guy, if the code doesn't say that each one of them has a 10% chance... the "producer" took the wrong decision.

Anybody has seen the code? ... @IanL ?

Silent enim leges inter arma. Cicero. 

Laws fall silent when weapons talk.